Sparkpeople VS DailyPlay (Livestrong)

• I know these are both very popular for logging calories, sharing info, etc.

Are there any major differences between the 2 ?

Thanks !!!!
  • I don't know, but have you checked out myfitnesspal? It is the best one I've seen! Database is phenomenal and there's a great forum and a Facebook like community.
  • I second the myfitnesspal recommendation! I just started getting into it, and the food database is awesome! I've been obsessed with it for the past week.
  • Do you mean the DailyPlate? I've used both and prefer the Daily Plate. It's easier for me to use, loads faster, has a less busy look to it, etc. It's been a long time since I used SP, so it could have changed, but it just seemed gimmicky and it bugged me. I know you can get meal plans at SP, though, and you can't get those at DP.
  • I agree- I've used myfitnesspal it is very friendly. And congrats to Jeri.
    Jeri, I am new at this... your ticker seems a lot like myfitnesspal. is it from daily plate?
  • It's from tickerfactory.com
  • Thx for the feedbk everyone! Im using myfitnesspal. Love it ! Handy app for my phone too! Thxx again !
  • I like the dailyplate better; but that's just what I'm use to.
    Everyone is different
  • I have checked out Sparkspeople and honestly, if it's not same day, I have a problem logging in fitness minutes. Think it may be "user" error, lol, but if I can't figure it out in a few minutes, I lose interest; so have not been using it further. I look at articles, but don't use for logging since I was unsuccessful in getting my info in for a different than present day
  • I have used sparkpeople in the past, but i found it kinda hard to use. My adhd brain could not handle all the stuff on the website, lol
  • I'm in the minority- I love the busy stuff on sparkpeople! I mainly use it because it gives me some really nice strength training workouts.