IP has changed my life!

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • I NEVER thought i'd see the day again where i'd say I only have 10 pounds to lose! I started IP after meeting a woman in FL this summer who lost 55 pounds and kept it off using IP. I researched, found this board and decided to go for it! I started the last week of july, just a little over 2 weeks ago and I have lost 17 freakin' pounds! I have never cheated, followed the plan to a T, even during a few trips. I now only have 10 more pounds to lose! I eat all organic, grassfed meat, lots of roasted veggies and limit my snack bars. I also drink the blueberry grnada drink 3-4 times a week, which i was told would help with cellulite..I started out a very tight size 12 and just bought some size 8 jeans at American Eagle that are actually feeling loose now! Can this really be true???? Size 8??? I have been between 12 (best) to 16 for YEARS! I have energy, feel great and look alive again! I am only a pound away from healthy bmi! Just had to share
  • You look absolutely gorgeous! I am so happy for you and your success. I feel IP has changed my life also.
  • Congrats on your success! I feel the same way. I'm back in jeans it took me months and months to get to in less than 8 weeks. Pretty soon my reserve pile will all be to big and I'll have to do some serious shopping.
  • Woohoo! Way to go! May your last ten pounds come off easily!
  • Awesome!! I'm soooo....happy I found it too!!!!!!!
  • You are a beautiful young woman.
  • Warning: I'm not a weirdo! I just want to say that I wish I had your chest or at least some!! LOL!

Looking good!!!
  • Congratulations! I feel like you on IP, that your goal is more than attainable. Way to go.
  • Quote: Warning: I'm not a weirdo! I just want to say that I wish I had your chest or at least some!! LOL!

Looking good!!!
    No you don't, that's what mine looked like and now it sags @ 53 yrs. lol
  • Quote: No you don't, that's what mine looked like and now it sags @ 53 yrs. lol
    Well I could enjoy them for another 14 yrs !
  • congrats on your success, 17lbs in 2 weeks??!!! freaking awesome, you look beautiful!
  • I couldn't agree more! I feel as though IP changed my life as well. Although I have not had the same kind of rapid results, I am very happy with the results I have had. And I am too feeling my 8's getting lose (especially the jeans).
  • Wow! You are a STUNNER!!! Congratulations! & thanks for sharing your inspirational journey!
  • Awesome job, you look great
  • You look amazing? I want a waist like that. I've never had one - even when I was slim.