75 lbs lost so far! Me AND my daughter in my old skirt

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • (ok, for some reason the pictures aren't showing up. You can find them both here):

http://www.flickr.com/photos/3535363...7627422273704/

At one point, that skirt was TOO SMALL for me. In the second picture, my oldest daughter is inside of it with me and we could button and zip it. By the way, on the refrigerator behind me are my “motivational” post-it notes (some state goals I’m looking forward to experiencing, such as “seeing my collar bone” [check!] and some state reasons I want to lose the weight. There are also pictures of me before I gained so much weight, and one picture of me after gaining it. I’ve really been encouraged by having that on the fridge, where I can see it every day.
  • Awesome!
  • You're looking great! Congratulations! And you have a pretty little girl as well
  • You look great, congrats
  • Thanks, everyone!
  • Wow! That's amazing! Congrats!
  • wow, how awesome. You and your daughter are so cute in that pic too. You deserve a huge kudos for all of that progress you made!!!
  • Awesome. Congratulations!
  • OMG! Totally Awesome! Congratulations, you've come sooo far, keep it up!
  • Congrats! How cute!
  • Great job! You look fantastic, and I'm sure you feel that way too.
  • Congrats! I love the pics. I pulled my daughter (who's 7) over to see it and told her, "this is going to be us next summer in mommy's old clothes!" Whoo hoo for you.
  • Wonderful!!!
  • Good job
  • Awesome, congrats!