hi from a GA girl

• Hi my name is Julie. I am 33 years old. I was a skinny child/teen but once out of my parent's home gradually gained weight. I have a 5 year old and a 2 1/2 year old and never lost the weight I gained with them. I have been walking using the leslie sansone walk away the pounds program. "officially" on week two but I started walking a week before, so on my 3rd week of walking. I'm not calorie counting but just watching what I eat (healthier choices) and making sure I have smaller portions, etc. I started out before walking 235 but only down 2 pounds despite the miles I've walked...but I will keep on. My goal weight is 135 which is pretty much in the middle of 'medical recommendation' when I use the online ideal weight chart calculators for my height/age/etc. I live in Northeast GA. This is the first time I've really made a commitment to lose weight. 100 pounds will be hard but I hope I can do it.
  • You can do it! You'll find support here. If you need anything just let us know.
  • You can do it and we are here with you every step of the way!
  • Welcome Julie! Two pounds isn't bad for a start, especially because you're not strictly calorie counting or using any other specific diet. I hope you like it here
  • welcome from a fellow Georgia girl! this site is a great resource for support! hope it helps you as much as it helps me!