I stopped eating. :)

• I had about a serving worth of leftovers in a tupperware in the fridge, and didn't feel like getting another plate dirty, so I just heated them up and was eating out of the container. This is dangerous for me, because if something is in front of me I will tend to eat until the plate/bowl is clear, no matter how I feel. The whole... "You must clear your plate before leaving the table," idea that was thrust into me since I was a child.

Well, I got full and stopped eating. The food is now back in the fridge and I'll have the rest as a snack maybe when I'm actually hungry or have it with another meal.

I love fridges.
  • That's awesome!
  • Good for you!

I have the same problem with eating everything in front of me, so I go out of my way to buy individually portioned things.
  • Good job
  • Good for you! Those moments are such little victories!

I just was cleaning my cabins and found a bunch of lowcal cookies. I ate just one broken off piece and put the rest away. YAY. However - I felt nice and full all day, and already the damn carbs are getting at me. REALLY hate carbs!
  • Way to go!! That's a huge accomplishment!
  • Good job done! This is also one of my problems - bribery in childhood -eat up all your dinner and you can go and play