Everyone Weigh in 08/12/11

• It's time for the 3FC general weigh in thread. Everyone is welcome to join, just jump in whenever your official weigh in day rolls around. Good luck, everyone!

Me: 217.5, up two pounds from last week.
  • 191.8, down 3.6!
  • 163.6, down 2.2 from last Friday!
  • Quote: 191.8, down 3.6!
    Way to go! I would love to lose 3.6 by next Friday so I could be at 160 by my vacation, but I really don't see that happening.
  • Of course today is weigh in friday and I had to go and gain a pound overnight! LOL Oh well, it was on cue for my ovulation gain. Can't trick mother nature.

up one pound from last week's 193.2 to 194.2.
  • 208.0, down 3.6 from last Friday! I'm officially lighter today than I was at my wedding 3 years ago!
  • 163... scale is not moving this week even though I've been on plan. Maybe it's b/c TOM is expected in a few days... hopefully I see something soon!
  • 251.2 so I'm down 6lbs! Now to be fair that was because I didn't have a lot of food in my house this week so I was under 1000 cal for four days in a row. I'm not doing that again.
  • I'll jump back into these threads now that my summer maintenance is coming to an end. Kids start school on the 22nd and I'll be back in losing mode.

Anyway I'm 178 today. Not bad considering I just got back from 4 day trip (read - too many carbs & too many calories) and expect ToM this weekend.

I am glad I took a diet 'break' to prove to myself that I can handle maintenance through daily weigh-ins and still keeping the calories in check.

Now off to loss the next 20 (after another week b
  • Quote: 208.0, down 3.6 from last Friday! I'm officially lighter today than I was at my wedding 3 years ago!
    Chantelle, What an awesome victory!!!!!

After 3 long weeks of no loss I stepped on the scale today and was down 2lbs!!! Too bad the only weight that I count is Thursday's...hopefully I'll be able to keep....actually, I am going to be able to keep that 2 lbs off until next Thursday! (gotta think positive ya know)

So, unofficial Friday weight -2 for 222!
  • I took a deep breath, and stepped on to the scale quite reluctantly this morning and weighed the same as yesterday 184.4 (I started yesterday, but I wanted to weigh in today, because I had to start over again today... long story...). I was quite relieved due to how bad I ate yesterday.
  • a steady 181 lbs
  • 194.0 which is 1 lb up from 2 days ago.