What celebrity do you resemble?

You're on Page 1 of 6
Go to
  • We did this on another board and I thought it would be fun to do here. What celebrity do people say you most resemble?

I get: Tori Spelling (people say it's my eyes), Gwen Stefani and lately, as I've gotten older - Sarah Jessica Parker - this one I get the most.

I don't think I necessarily look like any of them but basically people seem to think that any actress who's slight in build, blondish and in her late 30's to mid-40's is what I kind of look like. Although if I had to pick one, probably SJP is who I most closely resemble, I think, just with blonder, chin-length hair and brown eyes.

But mostly I just think I look like me and my late mom, lol.
  • Several people have told me that I look like Abby from NCIS, so I guess Pauley Perrette? Haha, aside from the fact that I have black hair and bangs, I really don't see it!

When I didn't have bangs, a couple people told me that I look like Amy Lee of Evanescence. I'm really guessing this comparison similarly is coming from my black hair/blue eyes/pale skin combo.

Last but not least, and I only got this one once, I was told I resemble Liv Tyler. I actually can see that one a wee bit more than the other two, but still not much. -shrugs-
  • I used to get that I looked like the Olsen twins when I was younger and in high school. Now people think I look like Danielle Fishel (the actress who played Topanga on Boy Meets World). But I've also had random people think that I look like Hayden Panetierre (have no idea what that woman was on to think that b/c I look nothing like her), Kristin Chenoweth, and Amanda Seyfried. If i had to decide i would think maybe a mix of the Olsens and Topanga.
  • When I had blonde highlights, people said I looked like Shakira. However I would say a chubby Shakira. LOL. Also Selma Hayek. Again, I would say a chubby Selma Hayek.
  • I don't look like anyone but ME! I like it that way.
    I never get any comments saying I look like a celebrity. Although I wouldn't mind hearing I look like Charlize Theron!! lol
  • People have said I look like Carrie-Anne Moss:
  • Quote: People have said I look like Carrie-Anne Moss:
    Yes! Wow... Like her twin! Beautiful :-)
  • I am told I look like Susan from the Chronicles of Narnia movies. With blonde hair. I think we have the same face shape and lips... and I can shoot a bow pretty well too but I don't think anyone knows that!
  • My future father-in-law told me a few months ago that I looked like Chelsea Clinton. I said, gee, thanks. Literally a few days after that I was walking down the street when I noticed this homeless guy staring at me. Out of nowhere he screams, "CLINTON!" I guess there's no denying it now, lol! If my father in law hadn't just mentioned it though, I wouldn't have even made the connection.
  • Quote: I don't look like anyone but ME! I like it that way.
    I never get any comments saying I look like a celebrity.
    Me either. lol
  • Quote: People have said I look like Carrie-Anne Moss:
    I love her with short or long hair. You could so be twins!
  • I'm always telling my wife I look like Johnny Depp...

she ain't buyin' it

About 10-12 years ago I got told often I looked like Gerald Mcraney but I haven't heard that for a while.
  • Quote: My future father-in-law told me a few months ago that I looked like Chelsea Clinton. I said, gee, thanks. Literally a few days after that I was walking down the street when I noticed this homeless guy staring at me. Out of nowhere he screams, "CLINTON!" I guess there's no denying it now, lol! If my father in law hadn't just mentioned it though, I wouldn't have even made the connection.
  • Quote: My future father-in-law told me a few months ago that I looked like Chelsea Clinton. I said, gee, thanks. Literally a few days after that I was walking down the street when I noticed this homeless guy staring at me. Out of nowhere he screams, "CLINTON!" I guess there's no denying it now, lol! If my father in law hadn't just mentioned it though, I wouldn't have even made the connection.
    That's pretty funny!
  • Is a weeble a celebrity?