My NSV when the scale won't move

• Even though the scale hasn't moved in two weeks, I had the honor of poking a new hole in my belt.

Who would have thought such a simple victory would be so emotionally uplifting.

Also, I made a huge time jump on C25k. I went from 90 second intervals to 3 minutes. I worried about it for an hour before I started, then had to pump myself up for 15 minutes, then just DID IT! I can't believe I wasted so much time fretting. I jogged for 3 minutes, 3 times. Although it is kinda hard jogging through your tears of joy.
  • Way to go! I remember how elated I felt when I was able to jog for 3 minutes. Keep up the great work.
  • Yeah Cathi!!! The new notch on the belt was hard won. You sound like you are doing greawt with c25k! Keep going, it is so worth it. I still get all worried before doing a new distance with jogging...although I always make it through.
  • Way to go! Especially your C25K victory. Think about it. You doubled the amount of time you can jog without stopping. Moving to 5 minutes next week will be a piece of cake!

I'm with envelope though -- I get nervous every week for the new interval, and then end up being completely able to do it despite the fact that it's all I've thought about all day.
  • I just love new belt notches, but I love new physical abilities even more.
  • That's awesome! Congratulations!
  • Good job, congrats!

I seem to always lose inches when the scale is stuck. Then I drop some weight and the scale gets stuck and I lose inches. No clue why but I'll take it!
  • I can just picture you jogging and crying at the same time! Congratulations on two amazing victories!!
  • Lovely NSVs! Congratulations!!!