no longer "over weight"

• Standing 5'7" according to the BMI chart I am officially no longer over weight, but I am a healthy weight and my a few pounds now. As of this weekend I was 156 pounds and feeling awesome!

• Post some pics if you can!! would love to see your progress!

I started my weight loss journey a few weeks ago with a starting weight of 267. height 5'8. Plus I'm also from Ontario, Ottawa to be exact

You and I are close in height and starting weights.. you inspire me today!
  • Wow! Congratulations! Doesn't that feel terrific?
  • Way to go!!!!!!!
  • Wonderful!! I got my results and am thinking to stay that way the rest of my life!!
  • it does feel amazing. I am trying to get hold of the original picture that shocked me into action. I was notorious for avoiding the camera! or ripping up pictures! I am going to a wedding in October so when I find my dress I will take a pic and post an update.
  • How awesome for you!!!! I am so happy for you! You must feel totally elated!!!! go you!!!! Great job!
  • Congrats! I can't wait til I'm where you're at. You are an inspiration
  • CONGRATULATIONS!!! i can't wait to make it to that point. Right now I'm focusing on not being obese anymore...but you inspire me to keep going!
  • WOW WOW WOW!!!
  • Thanks for all the encouragement, it was sites like this that helped keep me motivated, especially in the beginning.
  • Congratulations! It's always great to see someone farther down the road really making it! I'm working on the "no longer obese" goal.

• Congratulations, that must be feel so great. Can't wait to find out for myself!