What's for dinner?

You're on Page 1 of 6
Go to
  • While enjoying my yummy dinner this evening the idea for this thread came to mind. Post what you had/are having for dinner....all in one place. Great for newbies to get an idea as to what more experienced IPers are eating and give some of us experienced Ipers a few new ideas.

Wanna play?

Pan seared (EVOO) tilapia a la Mrs. Dash Garlic and Herb
    Steamed mushrooms and zucchini
    Splash of WF Chipotle Ranch

Excellent if I may say so myself......
  • Grilled chicken breast
    Grill basket veggies: peppers/zucchini/cauliflower/asparagus drizzles with evoo and Mrs. Dash
    All served on bed of lettuce with homemade roasted garlic dressing an a sprinkling of sea salt
  • 5 oz London broil steak (medium rare);
    Grilled peppers/zucchini/cauliflower/turnipa with EEVO; dipped in homemade garlic dressing

Delicious and satisfying
  • grilled chicken
    grilled asparagus
  • Grilled streak
    Grilled asperagus with garlic flavored olive oil and salt
  • chicken stir fry - chicken marinated i nthe Walden Farms Asian dressing; stir fry made with bok choy, romaine, mushrooms, daikon, brocolli, bean sprouts
  • Huge barbecued salmon salad with lots of veggies and Good Seasons Italian.
  • 2fried with Pam eggs, asparagus and cucumbers.
  • Wonderful beef tenderloin, barbecued with a butter lettuce salad and home made dressing using olive oil.
  • Garlic grilled shrimp salad
  • I love the idea for this thread. I've seen it on other boards-goes by WFD (what's for dinner) or WFL (what's for lunch)

Plain ol' burgers on the grill here! Hubby's with cheese and a bun and chips. Mine with relish and sf ketchup inside a romaine leaf, side my crunchy pickled salad.
  • Grilled chicken breast with 1 tsp of Walden Farms barbecue sauce
    baked zucchini and mushroom slices with 1 tsp EVOO and sprinkled with Garlic Sea salt and Garlic pepper
  • I made stuffed peppers with lean pork and lean ground beef, cauliflower for the "rice" and diced tomatoes. Added a bit of chicken both and spices for flavor.
  • Pan fried Talipia (sp)and yellow squash and a salad
  • Chicken Shawarma- marinaded the chicken in oil/ garam marsala/ paprika/ sea salt/ cayenne for a day in a ziploc baggie.
    Then cut into bite size pieces and put them on a skewer with cut zucchini and red onion...
    Yummy!