Buying IP compatible products in the UK

• I'm considering following IP as I'm a competitive swimmer and I am worried that losing weight could result in muscle loss if done in another way.

However I'm not sure where to buy IP suitable products in the UK, especially at reasonable prices. I don't really want to internet order from the US because of the cost.

It's a shame that getting the right food seems to be so expensive and difficult because otherwise this seems to be the perfect diet for me.
  • I checked the website and it just shows Canada and the U.S.
    Here is the contact information for Canada.See if they can help you.

IDEAL PROTEIN / LABORATOIRE C.O.P. INC
    178, JEAN-PROULX STREET
    SUITE 202
    GATINEAU (QUEBEC)
    J8Z 1V3

Phone: 819.772.4447
    Toll-free: 1 866.314.4447
    Fax: 819.772.0416
    E-mail: [email protected]
  • Quote: I'm considering following IP as I'm a competitive swimmer and I am worried that losing weight could result in muscle loss if done in another way.

However I'm not sure where to buy IP suitable products in the UK, especially at reasonable prices. I don't really want to internet order from the US because of the cost.

It's a shame that getting the right food seems to be so expensive and difficult because otherwise this seems to be the perfect diet for me.
    You can't get the IP products discussed here in Great Britain unless you have them mailed to you from Canada, and you pay the import tariff on top of the original price. There may be additional food import restrictions that I'm not aware of. I'd hate to see you order something that won't pass immigration.

Moreover, IP's a great program, but for very active athletes it is NOT intended to be used except for a short period of time AND WITHOUT any strenuous activity. 800 calories simply won't support that. You'd end up wasting muscle. And your heart is one of your largest muscles.

On the other hand, the original program WAS intended for athletes. I'd suggest you check out Dr. Tran Tien Chanh's website and Dr. Tran Tien Chanh's book (PDF file): The Unbalanced Diet Approach to a Slimmer You. You can find the URLs for both of these in the very first post of every daily chat. If you're still interested and decide to follow the program, he has a distribution outlet in Paris. Or you could use Matrix Syntrax, which is available in Europe.