Mini Goal For August

• What type of goal will you set for yourself for the month of AUGUST. How will u achieve this goal & How will u keep yourself accountable?
  • My mini goal for AUGUST is 10 pounds. I plan to eat more fruits & Veggies.
    I will keep myself accountable by sticking with a set meal plan & tracking what I eat.
    I will share my meal plan tonite.
    Good Luck to all who join me!!
  • My goals are in my signature. I keep them where I can see them every time I post I also have them taped to my fridge so I can see them. Along with my fat pic taken a few weeks ago and my skinny pic from when I was at my goal weight.

I plan to stay on track my constantly coming here to 3FC and reading about others with like goals. It keeps weightloss in the forefront of my thoughts.
    I also meal plan, meal plan clean, lol cause I find it hard to stay on plan when my kitchen is disorganized, and I also have rearranged my livingroom to accomidate a treadmill, a gazelle and I have my resistance bands, free weights sitting in the livingroom so I have no excuse to just sit on the couch while I'm enjoying my shows.
  • Week one
    Brkfast: Fage yogurt w/ berries + flax seed.
    Snack: Almonds & Unsweet tea
    Lunch: Spinach& mushrooms w/ Faux meat
    Snack: string cheese
    Dinner: Seedless cuccumber w/ hummus

Week Two
    Brkfast: Protein shake w/ berries
    Snack: Pecans
    Lunch: Salad w cottage cheese
    Snack: PB& banana wrap
    Dinner: Veggies w hummus
  • Mango30
    Thanks for your post it nice to see that you was once where I am now as far as wieght . Gives me hooe that I too could move past the 250'S.
  • Mini goal for august is to get below 135lbs. Currently 141lbs so 6lbs should be achievable (more pressure!). Would love to lose 10lbs - but don't think I can lose that fast.
  • My mini goal for August is to stick with healthy eating and exercise even though school (and stress) starts for me this month. In order to achieve this, I have to plan meals carefully, pack my lunch carefully, and get up early enough to exercise and have a breakfast that is good for me.
  • My mini goal for August is to continue to get 30 min of activity 6 times a week, lose 10 lbs, and start and finish the Clean Program.

Of course, to keep myself accountable I am going to check in with 3FC daily and log my food intake on myfitnesspal.

Here's to a great August!!
  • Desertemerald
    Make sure u take time for yourself so u can decompress that stress u experience from work
  • allison
    R u doing Tosca Reno 's EAT CLEAN DIET?
  • BKfast▩▤FAGE Yogurt & Bkackberries w/ flaxseedBkfast
    Snack▦▥ Blackberries
    Lunch▨▧ String cheese 20 Almonds
    Dinner▣▥Mushrooms flat peas faux chn