IP Weekend Chat - Fri, 7/29 - Sun, 7/31

You're on Page 4 of 13
Go to
  • Quote: Today will be official weigh-in #4, I got on my scales this morning(which I have been the same as my clinic) and there is NO LOSS! grrrrrrrrrrr. I have not cheated once. I am PO'd at all the people that come on here and say "well, I cheated but still lost" BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Sorry, but I work so hard at losing weight and it is never fair to me... this program says 3-5 lbs for woman and if you exclude week #1 (which you should on any diet) I am way lower than that and I think for what it costs each week, they should change the average, which I am talking to my coach about today, because there is no-way I am losing like it says and I DON"T CHEAT!
    Well, it is soon to be the weekend Picnic and yard work for us!
    My losses haven't been great either, wk 1, -4.4, wk 2, -1.6, wk 3, -1.6 next weigh in on Tuesday Morning. I know they say 3-5lbs a week for woman but I think it depends on the individual and their body chemistry, make up and genetics. Also if you are on any medications that can make a difference too. Defiantly don't skip any meals either that totally affects it.

Is it that TOM for you can also affect it? Maybe next week you may see a larger weight loss. Keep up the good work it is difficult but it will happen. I look at it like this what other way would I have lost 7lbs. in three weeks! Not as good as other but a loss none the less.

Good luck this week, let us know how next weigh in goes!
  • well ladies, today is my first day of phase 2. i must say, it's a bit weird switching up the way i eat after having done the same thing every day for almost 7 months. i am only one pound away from my goal, but it would be nice to get a bit lower in phase 2 and 3 so that i have some room for the glycogen stores to come back. i am quite excited to be phasing off though! it's been a long journey and i have lost A LOT of weight. this is the main reason i decided to phase off now... a few days ago i started to notice that my size 6 skinny jeans were getting baggy. i'm 5'7 with a medium frame, and my current measurements are 36-27-35. i'd like for my waist to be a bit smaller, but it seems like it's all just coming off my hips and butt right now and i don't like that because they are already smaller than my bust (i'm basically and A cup, by the way), and i don't want to look weird and top heavy. anyhow, i figured it was time to phase off and begin working out to tighten all the loose skin. yes ladies, there will be loose skin... even with the collagen packets, although mine isn't that bad, it just makes me look a little bigger than i actually am. nothing a bit of P90X and Krav Maga classes can't fix.

anyhow, to all of you new/newish folk... i never thought this diet would work for me. i had tried everything from calorie counting to 2 hours in the gym a day 6 days a week for 6+ months straight to even a stint of bulimia in my high school years. i though i was doomed to be overweight/obese for life. in just under 7 months of IP i have lost 90 lbs and gone from a tight size 16 to a loose size 6. my current body fat % takes me out of the average category and well into the "fitness" category (this makes me laugh cause i get out of breath walking up the stairs from the subway!). anyhow, the point is, this diet works and it will work for you if you just follow the plan and say dedicated!!! you are all already some of the smartest people i know for deciding to join this program. keep it up ladies!!!
  • Quote: Today will be official weigh-in #4, I got on my scales this morning(which I have been the same as my clinic) and there is NO LOSS! grrrrrrrrrrr. I have not cheated once. I am PO'd at all the people that come on here and say "well, I cheated but still lost" BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Sorry, but I work so hard at losing weight and it is never fair to me... this program says 3-5 lbs for woman and if you exclude week #1 (which you should on any diet) I am way lower than that and I think for what it costs each week, they should change the average, which I am talking to my coach about today, because there is no-way I am losing like it says and I DON"T CHEAT!
    Well, it is soon to be the weekend Picnic and yard work for us!
    The first week's loss is included in the average weight loss. If you do your math with that week included, you're averaging 3.8 lbs a week for your first 3 weeks! Was your official WI 0lbs for week 4? If it was, you'll still be at 2.85 lbs.
    As with any diet, the key word is average. Some (women even) are losing 5-6 lbs. a week. Others are closer to a single pound.
    Try alternative products, just don't get discouraged!!! You're doing awesome.
  • Quote: well ladies, today is my first day of phase 2. i must say, it's a bit weird switching up the way i eat after having done the same thing every day for almost 7 months. i am only one pound away from my goal, but it would be nice to get a bit lower in phase 2 and 3 so that i have some room for the glycogen stores to come back. i am quite excited to be phasing off though! it's been a long journey and i have lost A LOT of weight. this is the main reason i decided to phase off now... a few days ago i started to notice that my size 6 skinny jeans were getting baggy. i'm 5'7 with a medium frame, and my current measurements are 36-27-35. i'd like for my waist to be a bit smaller, but it seems like it's all just coming off my hips and butt right now and i don't like that because they are already smaller than my bust (i'm basically and A cup, by the way), and i don't want to look weird and top heavy. anyhow, i figured it was time to phase off and begin working out to tighten all the loose skin. yes ladies, there will be loose skin... even with the collagen packets, although mine isn't that bad, it just makes me look a little bigger than i actually am. nothing a bit of P90X and Krav Maga classes can't fix.

anyhow, to all of you new/newish folk... i never thought this diet would work for me. i had tried everything from calorie counting to 2 hours in the gym a day 6 days a week for 6+ months straight to even a stint of bulimia in my high school years. i though i was doomed to be overweight/obese for life. in just under 7 months of IP i have lost 90 lbs and gone from a tight size 16 to a loose size 6. my current body fat % takes me out of the average category and well into the "fitness" category (this makes me laugh cause i get out of breath walking up the stairs from the subway!). anyhow, the point is, this diet works and it will work for you if you just follow the plan and say dedicated!!! you are all already some of the smartest people i know for deciding to join this program. keep it up ladies!!!
    Congrats to you! Well done, you must feel amazing!
  • Quote: well ladies, today is my first day of phase 2. i must say, it's a bit weird switching up the way i eat after having done the same thing every day for almost 7 months. i am only one pound away from my goal, but it would be nice to get a bit lower in phase 2 and 3 so that i have some room for the glycogen stores to come back. i am quite excited to be phasing off though! it's been a long journey and i have lost A LOT of weight. this is the main reason i decided to phase off now... a few days ago i started to notice that my size 6 skinny jeans were getting baggy. i'm 5'7 with a medium frame, and my current measurements are 36-27-35. i'd like for my waist to be a bit smaller, but it seems like it's all just coming off my hips and butt right now and i don't like that because they are already smaller than my bust (i'm basically and A cup, by the way), and i don't want to look weird and top heavy. anyhow, i figured it was time to phase off and begin working out to tighten all the loose skin. yes ladies, there will be loose skin... even with the collagen packets, although mine isn't that bad, it just makes me look a little bigger than i actually am. nothing a bit of P90X and Krav Maga classes can't fix.

Great Job!!! Thanks for sharing your experience with the program. I have about the same amount to lose and your story is very encouraging. I look forward to hearing how the next stages go for you. Congrats on your success!
  • Da Vinci and Torani syrup's
    Wholly Molly, They arrived in 2 days w/regular shipping was only 4.95 for entire order from NETRITION.COM

I got 7 flavors, 3 from da vinci and 4 from torani. Can't wait to start experimenting.

On another note my very picky does not like food 4 year old loves Big Mac in a Bowl, lol! Begs me for it!
  • How do you put your Ticker on your page?
    So, I've been on for 20 days and can figure out how to do the Ticker but can't get it to show up on my posts. Do I have to cut and paste it because I don't know how to do that?
  • Quote: well ladies, today is my first day of phase 2.
    Way to go Laura!

Keep us posted on how phasing off goes. I have been resisting reading much about phase 2, 3 & 4 because I had so far to go. I probably have another 2 months before I need to be worrying about it!
  • LongDivision - Congrats! Ohh extra skin how I fear it. I just hope that it does not get bad. Maybe my age will help as I am only 27. It is funny you say your %fat puts in the the athletic. Dieting I always feared losing my muscle. But so far with this diet I have hardly lost any muscle at all. Imagine being a 150 pound person carrying the same amount of muscle as I did at 240. I would look so buff!
  • Quote: So, I've been on for 20 days and can figure out how to do the Ticker but can't get it to show up on my posts. Do I have to cut and paste it because I don't know how to do that?
    haha yes, you have to cut and paste it. copy it once you create it, it gives you the code to copy, then under User CP go to Edit Signature and you can paste into edit signature box.
  • I had a pretty good NSV last night. I had decided long ago that when I had lost a significant amount of weight, I would buy myself some wranglers and cowboy boots. I used to wear boots & wranglers all the time when I was in High School & College. Last night I found some great Justin Gypsy boots that feel wonderful & I tried on a pair of cowboy cut wrangers in a size 31 x 34 & they fit!!! It blows me away because I used to wear a size 29 x 34 when I was in College and I weighed 125 lbs back then! Now I am already for fair season here in the Pacific NW!
  • Back from official weigh-in #4 and I was up 0.2lbs. boo hoo. My %fat was lower

I had a nice talk with the coach, I am going to start taking the enzymes (more $$) and an extra KCa and even more Propel, I am already drinking 3 a day. My electrolytes are low. I told her I was tired all week, so that is the plan for this week and we will see what happens.

Congrats to all the great accomplishments and thanks always to wuv2b.
  • Quote: Way to go Laura!

Keep us posted on how phasing off goes. I have been resisting reading much about phase 2, 3 & 4 because I had so far to go. I probably have another 2 months before I need to be worrying about it!

Oh wow, just looking and your before and nowpictures I would never have known it was the same person. What an incredible difference.
  • Quote: Wholly Molly, They arrived in 2 days w/regular shipping was only 4.95 for entire order from NETRITION.COM

I got 7 flavors, 3 from da vinci and 4 from torani. Can't wait to start experimenting.

On another note my very picky does not like food 4 year old loves Big Mac in a Bowl, lol! Begs me for it!
    OMG, you will have to share recipes. When my husband comes home and sees 7 huge bottles of syrup, he will think I am opening a Cafe. lol. I had a couple of bottles I bought at Wegmans, but wanted more flavors, the ones I bought are 350mls and the ones I ordered (and didn't check mls) are 750mls, probably should last until they bury me. lol lol lol
  • Quote: Back from official weigh-in #4 and I was up 0.2lbs. boo hoo. My %fat was lower

I had a nice talk with the coach, I am going to start taking the enzymes (more $$) and an extra KCa and even more Propel, I am already drinking 3 a day. My electrolytes are low. I told her I was tired all week, so that is the plan for this week and we will see what happens.

Congrats to all the great accomplishments and thanks always to wuv2b.
    maybe with the changes you will see numbers drop, but don't boo hoo your 5fat was lower so SOMETHING was good. Are you drinking regular water as well as the Propel?