The Work IS Paying Off!

• I have been trying to get in shape for a long time and lose the last stubborn pounds! Last year I hit my high point at 160 and then through counting calories and doing Pilates, I was down to 135. I have maintained between 135-138, but I didn’t like that I kept going back up and bouncing around!

So when my husband left for Afghanistan I said to myself “Lindsey it is time to get your butt in motion”. To make a long story short he is coming home in October for my birthday and even though I was doing 4 ½ miles a couple times a week I wasn’t doing much more than that.

But over the last two weeks I have really stuck to working out and to watching what I am putting in my mouth and this morning I got on the scale and it said 129.2!!! I am out of the 130s range! And I am so very excited! I just needed someone to share the good news with!
  • Go YOu! I would love to get in teh 120's!
  • That is great Lindsey! Hard work does pay off, and I am sure you look amazing! Congrats on your success and I know your hubby will love what he sees when he gets to come home!
  • Good job!!
    That is fantastic Your husband will be shocked when he gets home. You are an example that shows me, if I continue to watch what I eat and exercise the weight will continue to come off. I am so happy for you. Your hubby is gonna wanna have so much fun when he gets home. Lol.
  • Thanks Guys ! I was so happy when i saw the scale that it just makes me wanna go out there and work harder!
  • Fantastic! I can't wait to get into the 120s myself.
  • Congrats... Keep up the good work
  • That is really awesome!! Congrats!! Im trying to break through to the 130s before my husband gets back from deployment in November!! ))
  • Yay!! Getting into a lower "ten-pound bracket" is a great feeling! Your husband will love seeing the new you
  • That's great, I can imagine how excited you must be