11lbs in 2 weeks!!!

• I started the Ideal Protein Diet a couple weeks ago and just had my second weigh in today---I've lost a total of 11 lbs since I began the diet, and 2 inches! I am starting to be able to feel it in my clothes-I am constantly having to tug my pants up.

At the beginning of the diet I decided I'd reward myself $2 per lb lost then when I meet my goal weight I'm going to use that money for new clothes-I keep the money in a jar in my closet so that I can see it whenever I'm getting dressed each day. It's making me sooo excited!!!
    Just had to share!

TG
  • Awesome! I love the reward money for a new wardrobe. Keep up the hard work and positive attitude!
  • That's a great goal idea! And congrats on the awesome kick-start to weight loss!
  • Quote: I started the Ideal Protein Diet a couple weeks ago and just had my second weigh in today---I've lost a total of 11 lbs since I began the diet, and 2 inches! I am starting to be able to feel it in my clothes-I am constantly having to tug my pants up.

At the beginning of the diet I decided I'd reward myself $2 per lb lost then when I meet my goal weight I'm going to use that money for new clothes-I keep the money in a jar in my closet so that I can see it whenever I'm getting dressed each day. It's making me sooo excited!!!
    Just had to share!

TG
    That is awsome. Congrats! 11lb in two weeks is amazing.
  • Way to go! What a great start!

I discussed the reward per lb money idea, but we haven't made any firm decisions yet...
  • Well done! Keep going!
  • Congradulations, keep up the good work!