Help!!! I'm battling a maajor chocolate craving right now.

• Help! what do you do to curb cravings? I had a treat day yesterday of a glass of wine and chocolate, but now I'm sat at home and all I can think about is chocolate. I'm furiously flicking through fashon magazines trying to focus on what clothes i'm going to buy when I get to goal. Any suggestions on how not to fall off the wagon??
  • I keep frozen peanut m&m's in the freezer for times like that. I allow myself 5, only 5 when I get that "urge to splurge" and after doing a few calculations, I came to find that each m&m's is roughly 10 cals. Yeah, 5 is really all i can justify, but it does the trick.

Other things I do is go for a run, or walk, or I drink a big glass of water, or eat some fruit.
  • I went out and bought possibly the smallest chocolate bar ever. 94 calories, it fits into my calorie allowance and I am now no longer going stir crazzy. god bless Cadbury Freddo's lol.
  • YAY! That sounds like a MUCH better deal than my m&m fix. I just LOVE them so much!
  • I'm not sure if they could do international shipping, but look into VitaTops. They're like a chocolate muffin and they are super delicious Just 100 calories and it's a good size. It has a lot of fiber, protein, and nutrients to keep you full and satisfied.
  • I always keep the Weight Watchers Fudgesicles on hand. I prefer them to the skinny cow ones. Those things kill any chocolate craving...they're almost TOO much chocolate, sometimes I cant even finish them...and they're SOOOO good.
  • My dietitian friend told me to eat 3 pieces of Dove dark chocolate and wash it down with a glass of milk. That always does the trick for me! In fact...I think I might go do that right now! (It's only 4 WW's points when you do it with skim milk...if that matters. LoL!)
  • I love the 90 calorie Fiber One bars/brownies. They taste amazing, satisfy a craving and you can't go crazy since it's only 90 calories :3