Really Tired

• Hi all,

I've been very tired since I started OP. I feel like I should be full of energy with all the good healthy eating, but I'm dragging. When I used to drag, I'd get myself hopped up on Diet Coke and move forward. I spoke with the center and she said to take vitamin D since I live in the NW and the weather has been spotty. Any other suggestions? I've been taking my vitamins, drinking my water. (My skin looks fabulous, from all that water). I've been walking each day for about 15-20 mins. Help !

Tomorrow I start the green menu. Maybe that will help.
  • B12
    I take B12, which I got from the center. It is *supposed* to give you more energy. I don't know if I can honestly tell a difference just from that, but I am more active overall, but it is also an effort on my part, to just move more in an attempt to lose weight.
  • That seems to be a common complaint until you get on the Green menu. I personally experienced it as well. I slept a lot during the yellow and blue menus. I think it was a combo of diet change and withdrawal from caffeine mostly, but also sugar, fat, alcohol, etc. Hang in there and if it doesn't improve after going to the green menu, you might talk with your doc. Also, I take a Muti-B "stress" vitamin that improves my energy.
  • Thanks for the advice. I start the green menu today so maybe that will help.
  • B12 really does work for me. I work at 4 am and I used to drink the 5 hour energy shots just so I could function so early. I have not touched an energy drink since I started this program over a year ago.