3 Month Results

• I had my son three months ago today. I am down 47 pounds.

I count calories and eat mostly whole foods. The change doesnt appear to be very drastic to me... but here it is.

birth1.jpg babymommy.jpg

• oh yeah, you can see it like crazy in your face. Awesome job. My son is almost 3 months old. yours is a cutie!
  • Thank you
  • Agreed, you can totally see it in your face. Great job!
  • I do see that change & to me it is a BIG one. You look great! I had my son 6 months ago today & they just grow up so fast!
  • I can see the change, it's very dramatic. You look fantastic - congratz!!
  • You look great, and your son is super cute!
  • Yep, there's a HUGE difference in your face - you look gorgeous! Your baby's pretty darn cute, too. I just had a baby two months ago, so I really love seeing what you've accomplished in three.
  • Ok, I stand in the "I agree" ranks with... totally noticeable in your face, also your shoulder frame is more narrow.. super job!!!! Your child is adorable too, so very worth the work to get back down, I have 3 kiddos... after my son, took me over a year to get back... the 2nd was great, but after the 3rd, I just never got back and over the years have put on (until trying to fix that now anyway). So you have done a super job and should be soooo proud of ALL you have accomplished! Way to go!!!
  • beautiful the both of you!
  • I agree with everybody else!! That is a HUGE difference!!
    Awesome work!! Keep it movin'!
  • awwwwwwwww.... Thank you everyone! You just made my day.