No longer obese! YAY!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I was so excited this morning! I hopped on the scale and it said 207, which puts me 2 pounds below the obese BMI for my height. YAY!
    I just had to share!!!
  • That is so cool! I remember how great it was for me to hit that milestone. Something about the word "obese" gets me. I hate it. I like that for us taller chicks "onderland" and "no longer obese" coincides. That way we hit two milestones really close to each other.
  • Hurray for you! I broke out of the obese bracket just yesterday... Isn't it an excellent feeling?
  • Quote: That is so cool! I remember how great it was for me to hit that milestone. Something about the word "obese" gets me. I hate it. I like that for us taller chicks "onderland" and "no longer obese" coincides. That way we hit two milestones really close to each other.
    I LOVE THAT YOU BROUGHT THIS UP!!!

For me, onerland and no longer obese coinside exactly or are off by like, a lb. it's an amazing feeling of double-goal!
  • Congratulations!
  • Congratulations!!
  • That ROCKS! Great job!

• Congrats! Yesterday I too was finally 'not obese' when the scale said 163, but today it said 164 so I'm obese again. lol! I really don't think I look even close to obese though, but maybe it's just wishful thinking!!

Yay for you!!
  • Great job! Congrats!
  • Congrats!! I can't wait to get to that point!
  • That's so awesome! I was devastated to find out I had reached obese, I can't wait to be on the other side!
  • Congratulations! I remember hitting that milestone - makes you feel so proud! That word 'obese' leaves such a bad taste in my mouth. Keep up the good work and soon you'll hit 'Healthy' which should be our ultimate goal.
  • i was no longer obese today too!!!

it's such a fantastic feeling. congrats!
  • congrats! great job! keep it up!
  • Congrats...I am truly happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!