Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 07-20-2011, 08:12 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 195/192/140

Height: 5 Feet, 5 Inches

Default So Glad to be here!

I've been thinking for a while that it would be great to participate in a forum like this, but didn't know where to go. I just happened to come across this one! I'm so glad I've found it!

I'm Celesa and I'm a 24 year old wife to an awesome hubby and a mom to the most amazing 3 year old little girl! I had anorexia in high school which God very graciously healed me of. It wrecked my metabolism, however and now I'm 60 pound overweight. I've tried over and over again to lose the weight but no program has ever stuck for very long. I can usually lose and gain the same 5-10 pounds all the time.

At the end of January this year, I was devastated to find myself at 202 pounds. I made small changes and managed to lose down to about 191-195. In any given day it can fluctuate that much lol. Just a few weeks ago, my husband, in the most loving way possible, sat me down and told me it was time for a change. I love him so much more for having the courage, strength and enough love for me to be able to tell me.

I've often said I couldn't just flip a switch and lose the weight. But it shocked me when he replied back saying that I might not be able to flip the switch to lose the weight but I can flip a switch and change my lifestyle. That day we also made a deal that if I workout 4 times a week, he will go to church on Sunday! That's a HUGE motivator for me!

Being on this journey has inspired me to start a blog following my weight loss and hopefully inspiring others as well! Notjustalittlefat.blogspot.com

Sorry for the long post, didn't realize it til I finished lol
NotJustALittleFat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 09:40 PM   #2  
Made of Starstuff

Welcome to 3FC =)
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 11:36 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 185/185/140

Height: 5'6"

Welcome Celesa! That's so great that you have such a supportive hubby.
startwalking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 03:07 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 195/192/140

Height: 5 Feet, 5 Inches

Thanks! He is such a blessing! We've gone down a very long road to get to where we are, but I'm so glad we've gotten there!
NotJustALittleFat is offline   Reply With Quote