30 lbs gone!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I've lost exactly 30 lbs as of this morning!!!

I'm still 1.1 lbs away from my 10% so maybe next week?

Also, after reading the thread about Laughing Cow cheese last week I decided to try it. I picked up the garlic & herb and LOVE IT! I put it on my cold cut sandwich and it's awesome because it tastes like cheese but with the consistency of mayo, so it's almost like it takes the role of both and for only 1 pt!
  • congratulation on your loss
  • That is great. I get the laughing cow from Sam's Club (Like COSTCO) in a big 3 pack. It also is a fabulous "cream cheese" on a whole wheat thin bagel. Delicious.
  • I'll have to try that, that sounds really good. Congrats Tudor Rose! Good luck to you this week in getting to your 10% goal!
  • Hurray hurray hurray!
  • Great job!

Laughing Cow FTW!!!
  • Woo hoo! Awesome!
  • Thanks everyone
  • woot woot
  • Woohoo congrats~!!!

I love laughing cow too, hadn't heard of it til I started going to WW. I get mine at Costco; the price went up recently at our regular grocery store so buying 2 there costs slightly more than the 4-pack at Costco!
  • Awesome!! Congrats! That is a big # and you should be very very proud
    I keep hearing about this laughing cow, I am going to have to break down and buy some I think
  • Congrats!!
  • Congrats!!!!!!
  • Congratulations!!!

I too have lost 30 pounds, and it feels amazing!!! I just rejoined weight watchers, after about a month not doing it and also NOT seeing the scale go down I decided it was best for me to stay on it, and the first week back on I lost 4 pounds! WW really does work!
  • Grats! I've been using Laughing Cow since it was talked about here also. I put it on a grilled chicken breast and it is really good.