Hellllooooooooo Ladies!

• Hey All!

Some of you may remember me, however my guess is there are MANY new faces since I've left. But,I'm back. So for those of you who don't know me, or my deal, here it is: From 2008-2010 I lost 60 lbs, largely with the help of the ladies on this site. From 205-145, I literally worked my a$$ off to reach my goal of fitting into a bikini. I kept most of the weight off for a majority of that time, but recently I've not only begun to see drastic changes in my body (my muscles totally disappearing, and my pudgy belly returning) I've recently hit 161, which scares the heck out of me because I know it's a quick ride back up. And so, I return here where I know I'll find the swift kick in the butt I need to once again work it off.

So hello! And lets work our butts of together!!

xxoo
    Amy
  • Welcome back and good luck !
  • Awesome that you have recognized it now and you can do something about it! You can do it, can't wait to see those bikini pics
  • Good thing you caught it now! Luckily for you, it didn't get TOO bad before you decided to reign it back in.
  • Welcome back Amy! 15 is much easier to nip in the bud than 50!
  • Welcome back!!!
    Let's do this!!
  • thanks for the warm welcome, ladies. i'm determined to make this work this time.