scared to try IP

• I'm excited to start my weight loss journey, but scarred to try IP! Does it really work well? Are you always starving? Does the food taste good?
  • DREAMLAND ~ this is a very supportive place and there are many different plans and styles of eating. I haven't tried the Ideal Protien Plan specifically, yet I'd bet I have done a version of it (have done the high protein/low carb one more than once in my distant past). The key is to find a healthy and balanced program that you can stick to long-term becuz you don't want to gain the weight back, right? Slow loss is actually better in the long run, from my experience ... regardless, if you do try it (IP, I mean), I wish you the best!
  • Welcome! Now I know what IP is? Boy, I have a lot to learn.
  • I was scared to try it too, but made the plunge 2 weeks ago and have lost 7 lbs. There is alot of info about the plan, so read up on it. It is an extremely strict diet but it works. If you want less strict you may like something like Weight Watchers. Good Luck on your journey.
  • Thank you for the inspiration!
    Thank you so much for your thoughts! I have been reading many of the threads and find them inspiring! Some of you have such good ideas for recipes on IP that I have taken note of. I can't wait to start!
    Thank you!
  • Ip to go vs. Clini
    I was wondering anyone's feelings on IP to go vs. a clinic? The clinic is over 2 hrs. away from me! So, I was looking for an alternative and found IP to go. Do you think you can be as successful on IP to go as going to a clinic?