How long until the post-workout bloat goes?

• So tomorrow is my first weigh in since getting back on track with my exercise regimen and becoming extra careful with my calories. I know that you tend to bloat when first starting to exercise (or resuming after a 1.5 month break w/out a gym), and this is also true for myself. I'm just wondering whether I should still factor that in to my weigh in tomorrow, or if a week is enough time for my body to shed that initial water weight and stabilize a bit, and possibly show the loss for the week. Either way, I'm just a little afraid that after a week of uber diligence...I'll be sitting at 164, still
  • I can easily retain 1-2 lbs of water post workout depending on 1) how hard I work out and 2) how many days it's been since I last worked out. But typically for me it takes about 24 hours for my body to let go of the water. I also don't drink as much water as I should so that may play a part as well.

It's a crazy, crazy process!
  • 24 hours is about right. After I got well into my exercise program, I no longer have bloating.
  • I didn't even know one can bloat from excersize
    I work out daily for an hour intensely and have never gained weight from it except long term in muscle tissue.
    I actually lose weight from sweating which I of course replenish with water immediately when I am done.