Ready Made IP Question

• Anyone else ever have this-----The vanilla ready made drinks I got 2 days ago are lumpy when you pour them. Kinda like curdled milk. Didn't try it to see if it was good, opened a second one and the same thing? Are they still good or what?!?!?
  • Is there an expiration date on them? I have only had the chocolate ones. They have never been lumpy.

I was also traveling all week and they were in my hot car most of the time and never got lumpy.
  • Yes, there is an expiration date but it is no where near that! Guess I will call the clinic today and ask about it.
  • Rtd
    Quote: Anyone else ever have this-----The vanilla ready made drinks I got 2 days ago are lumpy when you pour them. Kinda like curdled milk. Didn't try it to see if it was good, opened a second one and the same thing? Are they still good or what?!?!?
    Take them back. They probably got too hot during shipping. They should be creamy without lumps.
  • Called, returned them, Coach said it probably had something to do with shipping. I have been using this since last May and have never experienced that before---YUCK!