171lbs lost!! Miss Kelly's back ..below goal!! Pics included. :)

You're on Page 3 of 5
Go to
  • I'm also so sorry to hear about your divorce, but you're so beautiful and inspiring! Thank you for coming back and sharing!!! :hugs:
  • You look amazing !
  • You look amazing! Congrats!
  • OMG so amazing congrats!!
  • Sorry the marriage didn't work out. Congratulations on a fantastic weight loss !!
  • WOW!~ You look fantasti! I'm sorry about your divorce, but congrats on your amazing transformation!
  • Whoo hoo! You look hot! Congrats!
  • i know you've heard this a million times already--but--you look amazing!! such an inspiration to reach the goal myself. and again, so sorry to hear about the relationship troubles.
  • you look awesome!! Congrats!!!
  • you're amazing congrats!
  • You look amazing! I'm so sorry that your marriage isn't working out the way you hoped but happy for you that you have reached and exceeded your goal! Remember to take care of yourself.
  • Amazing
    You really look amazing! I just joined site today and I'm so thankful for it already. Ive been needing someone to push me and motivate me and seeing your pictures definately do that! Congratulations!
  • Lookin hot there chicky!! Total motivation
  • sorry to hear about the breakdown of your marriage but you look absolutely amazing and should be very proud
  • Can only echo what everyone else has said. Sorry about your divorce, but a huge well done on a fantastic weight loss!