Carb Tracker online?

• I am looking for a free carb tracker to download ...... any ideas?

Back at this again as nothing else seems to be working so going to give Atkins a go again along with exercise.

Thanks
    Cindy
  • I use livestrong.com. Most people use it for calories but I track my carbs, and water consumption. You can track exercise too. I can use it on my iphone after googling it but real it's too small on the phone, so I just wait until I get home.
  • I use fitday online and on my iphone. They sync back and forth to eachother. I can track carbs but I wish they calculated net carbs. I like their database of foods and the many ways they have of entering a quantity.
  • Thanks Ladies!
    Kellkell - how are things in Abbotsford? Really nice city!!
    I am going to miss our yearly trip to the Mission Raceway this August long weekend. My son races an Alcohol Blown Altered there and we have a blast !!! We usually go every year but can't make it this year!
  • Thanks MRSKMS. I love Abby. It's a good community with good people. Funny thing is I haven't been to the race way in Mission LOL. Need to start touristing (i know it isn't a real word) my own local LOL. I was born in Alberta and went back as an adult and spent some time in Calgary, Banff and Red Deer. There is something about the Prairies. It's a good place.
  • Quote: I am looking for a free carb tracker to download ...... any ideas?

Back at this again as nothing else seems to be working so going to give Atkins a go again along with exercise.

Thanks
    Cindy
    I also have to recommend livestrong.com