Crazy Cat Lady with a Plan!

• I've been overweight for the majority of my life, I can make all sorts of wishes about the choices in my life, but in the end, it is all up to me. I just recently moved into my father's house June 6th to be able to go to college this year. I don't want to end up going through college overweight when I finally transfer to a major university. I'm going to be 19 this September, and I want to get into my twenty's on the right track. I've been going to the gym, and I've been reading this forum ever since I started my weightloss in June, and even though I've never posted, you guys have helped me alot with the weight loss I've already done, and the motivation that I need to keep going. : ) So! I'm 18 years old, I have a major addiction to my kindle, I like to watch sappy movies like the notebook, and I have a cat addiction. I have two cats, one named Orange Cat and another named Fendi. One of my mini goals is when I hit my major goal is to get a sweater from the meow website, I'm really excited to start college this year, and I'm hoping that I can meet alot of new friends in the area there and on here : )
  • From one cat-lover to another Welcome!!!
    I wish you all the best and all the success in your endeavor to lose weight!
    I will be cheering you on and so will my cats.
  • Welcome! If you want a chat buddy I can hook you up with my sister. She is close to your age, in college, and on a weight loss journey.
  • Welcome to 3FC =)