GOAL PHOTOS! Lost 60lbs! :D

You're on Page 28 of 29
Go to
  • You are a real inspiration! I also love the goal outfit.
  • Truly inspiring! Thanks for sharing!
  • You are cute as pie! All of your hard work paid off big. congratulations!
  • you are a great deal younger than me, but a few years back, I saw your photos which reminded me of me...and you inspired me. I could never remember your name to check back on your progress though.

congratulations. Do everything you can to maintain because as you get older it gets much harder to lose.
  • You look beautiful, and you're so stylish! Great job!
  • I still come to this often because it's so inspirational!

I hope to have such a drastic transformation in my weight loss.
  • Quote: You are cute as pie! All of your hard work paid off big. congratulations!

THIS YES! You are so stinkin cute and I love your style. Congratulations.
  • Thanks for all your lovely comments guys! Sorry i can't reply to them all but im so glad to have been inspiring I rarely talk about my weight loss in real life as I don't want it to define who I am so it's lovely to be able to come on here
  • You look amazing! I wish I would have allowed pictures to be taken of me at my highest weight. It will be hard for me to find pictures that show where I started.
  • Quote: Hey everyone!

I made it to my original goal of 133lbs (9.5 stone) on 1st June and have since lost a further 5lbs, which puts me super near my ULTIMATE target weight Anyway, I GOT TO GOLD! I am so happy I got a gold key from weightwatchers and a certificate which is on the fridge to always remind me I have even inspired my parents, brother and grandparents to join!

Here's my before photos from MAY 2010:

After photos (June - July 2011) :

^^ This is my most recent photo - it is in the same place at the beginning, middle and end of my journey (:
    My weights here are about 189 - 150 - 125

I posted these as there are very few teenagers who post on here and also who have to lose this much weight, so I thought I would so I can maybe motivate someone like me

UPDATE:

I ended up going lower than I thought I would as I wanted to be at a low but healthy weight So I have now lost around 75lbs !!

Thank you everyone for all the lovely comments and support I try to reply to everyone <33

I am now at my ULTIMATE goal of 8 stone/112lbs, so these are my FINAL photos:

I am now maintaining my weight, which is going pretty well ^_^ it's not as fun as losing, but it just feels so great to be at my goal weight I am NEVER going back !!!
    Did you say not as FUN as losing!?!?!? Congrats on all your hard work and determination. What an inspiration.
  • You look brilliant, well done!
  • OMG - you do not even look like the same person! You look so healthy and are an inspiration . Please share a few of your success tips...for instance - how to stay on track - what do you say to yourself when you have a weak moment, etc...

Quote: Hey everyone!

I made it to my original goal of 133lbs (9.5 stone) on 1st June and have since lost a further 5lbs, which puts me super near my ULTIMATE target weight Anyway, I GOT TO GOLD! I am so happy I got a gold key from weightwatchers and a certificate which is on the fridge to always remind me I have even inspired my parents, brother and grandparents to join!

Here's my before photos from MAY 2010:

After photos (June - July 2011) :

^^ This is my most recent photo - it is in the same place at the beginning, middle and end of my journey (:
    My weights here are about 189 - 150 - 125

I posted these as there are very few teenagers who post on here and also who have to lose this much weight, so I thought I would so I can maybe motivate someone like me

UPDATE:

I ended up going lower than I thought I would as I wanted to be at a low but healthy weight So I have now lost around 75lbs !!

Thank you everyone for all the lovely comments and support I try to reply to everyone <33

I am now at my ULTIMATE goal of 8 stone/112lbs, so these are my FINAL photos:

I am now maintaining my weight, which is going pretty well ^_^ it's not as fun as losing, but it just feels so great to be at my goal weight I am NEVER going back !!!
  • Simply amazing! Wow!
    Congrats and thank you for the inspiration!
  • such an inspiration! and I love your style!
  • You look amazing! Very inspiring