GOAL PHOTOS! Lost 60lbs! :D

You're on Page 15 of 29
Go to
  • That is a F A B U L O U S job!!!!!! C O N G R A T U L A T I ON S!!!!!!!!!!!! You look awesome!!!!!!
  • Quote: wow, you look absolutely amazing and are such an inspiration. go shopping and flaunt your fabulous figure
    Yay Thank you!!

Quote: That is a F A B U L O U S job!!!!!! C O N G R A T U L A T I ON S!!!!!!!!!!!! You look awesome!!!!!!
    T H A N K Y O U !!!
  • you look amazing. congratulations
  • Going to echo everyone else and say congrats! You look fantastic... I'm jealous of your fashion sense.
  • Quote: you look amazing. congratulations
    Thank you very much

Quote: Going to echo everyone else and say congrats! You look fantastic... I'm jealous of your fashion sense.
    Haha :P THANK YOU!
  • You look absolutely stunning!
  • You look AMAZING! Great job
  • Wow you look amazing your body looks so perfect thats how I want mine to look and I love your style good job ;D.
  • You look amazing. Congratulations!
  • Quote: You look absolutely stunning!
    Thank you!!

Quote: You look AMAZING! Great job
    Aww Thank you !! x

Quote: Wow you look amazing your body looks so perfect thats how I want mine to look and I love your style good job ;D.
    Thank you so much! x

Quote: You look amazing. Congratulations!
    Yay! Thank you! x
  • Congratulations!!!!!
  • u inspire me, because we had similar stats--before I got pregnant--so I wonder if that is what I will look like at your weight.
  • Congrats this is quite inspiring for me! im hitting the gym tomorrow!!!
  • OMG you look absolutely amazing!!! I can only dream of being able to dress like that. Maybe someday...
  • Congratulations, your pictures are very good. I love the before, middle, and goal pics lined up. Very striking difference!