What's Your Favorite Workout DVD?

• What DVD do you like? Which do you NOT like?

I borrowed 3 from my library today. It's a good way to try them out. But weeding through till I find something I like is a pain.

I do have Jillian Michaels Yoga Meltdown, and I get some great strength training in if I do both 1 & 2. I really like it. I think I burn about 150-250 calories per level (each is a 30 min workout + warm up/cool down).
  • Doesn't she do the walking DVDs?
  • Leslie Sansone is good. I have the walking dvd's and find them to be extremely helpful in the winter months when I can't get outside to work out. Also, I love the Denise Austin yoga videos. She's the best!
  • I love TurboFire. It takes a bit to get the moves down, so if I couldn't quite get a combination I would just keep moving until I caught back up. After doing a video two or three times it became much easier.

Chalene keeps it so fun and motivating.. just looking at her is an inspiration in itself...

The videos are in a class format, and really helps keep me moving and motivated also. I like that the routines help keep a feminine form and don't bulk you up much but rather help lean and tone.

The videos have such variety that I don't get bored with it, which is key to me. I give them a thumbs up!

Good luck finding one that fits you!!