1 IP Pudding Packet
    1/4 cup of egg whites
    2 oz of water
    1 tsp of vanilla extract
    Pinch of baking powder
    Pinch of nutmeg
    Pinch of sea salt
    1 splenda packet (optional)

Combine and put into a waffle iron after heated up and sprayed with non-stick spray - for 4 minutes (or until done depending on your iron). Top with syrup and enjoy! Yum yum!

Yay!
    BRILLIANT!!! Cant wait to try this!!!
  • I'm so excited you guys are trying the waffles!! Aren't they yummy?! Yes I find sometimes I have to play around with the liquid added. The batter should not be runny at ALL. Should be very thick and should only add a little over a 1/4 cup to each side of the waffle iron. That way no batter comes out the sides. Play around with it - just 1 oz of water maybe or a little less egg. Then they will be perfect!! All waffle irons are different!
  • oh my goodness this sounds so good!! I am going to have to try this!
  • Quote: I'm so excited you guys are trying the waffles!! Aren't they yummy?! Yes I find sometimes I have to play around with the liquid added. The batter should not be runny at ALL. Should be very thick and should only add a little over a 1/4 cup to each side of the waffle iron. That way no batter comes out the sides. Play around with it - just 1 oz of water maybe or a little less egg. Then they will be perfect!! All waffle irons are different!
    they were so good!! Thanks for the recipe. I used IP butterscotch pudding and added pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon to make mine this morning,. and used WF syrup on top. Can't wait to buy some vanilla and lemon puddings to try them too.
  • Quote: I would stick with the vanilla puddings. I mentioned lemon because I had some packets left over because I DIDNT like them and they were not as versatile as vanilla/ butterscotch.

I used lemon for the poppy seed muffins (very good tasting, but always "fell" after baking), mixed with jello (nice, but nothing special), and the waffles (excellent, but probably no better/worse than other flavors)

Its a taste thing, but unless your clinic sells individual packets (mine does), I wouldnt go for the full box of Lemon unless you are pretty confident you would like the taste.

Now that I have had the lemon waffles, I would get myself a couple of extra packets next time, but most likely would choose vanilla.
    i made chocolate ones last night and then i spread pudding on top (2 servings) oh so goood!!!
  • Waffles!
    Quote: i made chocolate ones last night and then i spread pudding on top (2 servings) oh so goood!!!
    Another good one I make is the blueberry ones! And they smell so good when cooking
  • How can you put a meat with an IP product in the same meal? I thought that was not allowed?
  • Quote: How can you put a meat with an IP product in the same meal? I thought that was not allowed?
    My IP coach always said you can split up your protein if you want. So at dinner instead of having the full amount of oz. listed on the sheet, I will have around 2 oz. at lunch and the rest at dinner. I have a little scale and I make sure to measure out my protein.
  • Finn!

Found your page on Facebook! Saw you liked (and successfully shared!) my recipe! So glad everyone is liking them

You do seem like the expert in IP recipes so really I'm flattered!
  • Quote: Finn!

Found your page on Facebook! Saw you liked (and successfully shared!) my recipe! So glad everyone is liking them

You do seem like the expert in IP recipes so really I'm flattered!
    The recipe is brilliant. What a wonderful creation that has now become my breakfast favourite. I still havent tried the sandwich/bread version... so need to do that soon. Great idea!
  • I sooooooooo love using the milk chocolate pudding for my waffles - they come out like chocolate cake. I add a bit of cinnamon and teeny pinch of clove. Wonderful! I eat them plain and really dig them.
  • I made the IP Chili Fries for supper tonight and it was a HIT!!! I made a HEAP of turnip "fries", served with regular chili for my family, and made myself the chili without beans or carbs, added in a heap of veggies! The kids LOVED the turnip fries!!!

And we've been making the "Waffles" for breakfast this weekend - yesterday I made the vanilla with nutmeg, this morning was the chocolate with cinnamon! DELISH!!!! I upped the baking powder to 1/8 tsp. and it was perfect texture for me.

Thanks guys for inspiring me to try new things!!! I love this board!

Pattie
  • so this really isn't a new recipe but its a combined recipe - I made the zucchini apples and added a little black pepper then I seasoned my catfish with lemon and black pepper, sea salt and olive oil and put the fish on top the zucchini to bake... it was quite yummy the flavor of the cinnamon and lemon together surprised me!!!!! I will make again
  • Here's an epic recipe FAIL - I tried the zucchini oatmeal muffin recipe in my belgian waffle maker and was peeling batter from each square. Kids, don't try this at home .
  • Quote: Here's an epic recipe FAIL - I tried the zucchini oatmeal muffin recipe in my belgian waffle maker and was peeling batter from each square. Kids, don't try this at home .
    OY bOY! I did the same thing by adding the zucchini to the IP Pudding Waffles. Never again. Thought it would stretch the portions nicely like it does in so many other recipes, but as you said... EPIC FAIL. Huge mess and 1/2 hour of scubbing off a wasted packet! I can laugh now.