See you later 180's!!

You're on Page 14 of 23
Go to
  • Hi all I have been in the 180s for almost six months and I'm pretty sad about it. I'm going back to 1200 and very strict calorie counting today to see if that helps. I am very consistent with running so that's not the prob. I also do a little weight training everyother day. What is everyone's calorie range?
  • Quote: Yay Blondie! were both back! are we going to crack this this time around! I want to be around 174 for xmas xxx
    That is exactly where I want to be by xmas, I have no idea what I am at now though, first weigh in next Saturday and hoping to be about 178 ish xx
  • Quote: That is exactly where I want to be by xmas, I have no idea what I am at now though, first weigh in next Saturday and hoping to be about 178 ish xx

thats great that we have the same target should hopefully keep ourselves on track!

do you want me to set us up a thread in the 'uk chicks' bit?

any ideas for a thread title?!
  • Blondie, can't wait to see how you've done! Don't forget to update us on our New Year's Eve challenge!

cierra, I'm at 1200 calories, but I do eat back some exercise calories. Do you?
  • 181.8 today! 1.8 pounds from 50 lbs lost!! So close!!
  • Awesome aBroad!!!!!! Rooting for you to kick those last 1.8 lbs fast!!

Been very sick with that terrible stomach virus that's going around, so I'm missing my Tuesday weigh in today. Will try to make it to the gym tomorrow!
  • I have been stuck at exactly 180 since July. Very frustrating. I know I haven't been perfect as of late but I just want to be in the 170s!
  • racrane, I know this probably doesn't help...but at least you've been maintaining for a long time, that's tough to do! What can you do to shake things up?
  • Im still right at 180.5 to 179.5. luckily I didnt gain any during thanksgiving (OMG IM SO RELIEVED!) but I didnt lose any and this week is gonna be a tough one as far as stress and time. 35+ hours of work and studying for finals...whoopie. Ill be happy if just dont gain any this week lol.
  • Still holding at 189.4 Going to exercise more this week to hopefully shake things up and get the scale moving back down!!
  • Whooshed to 186
  • That's fantastic, Rainy I was up to 182.6 today but considering I've been eating whatever I want the last 4 days I'm not surprised. I had a huge exam on Saturday and I needed salt hahahha. Back in the saddle today!!
  • Quote: That's fantastic, Rainy I was up to 182.6 today but considering I've been eating whatever I want the last 4 days I'm not surprised. I had a huge exam on Saturday and I needed salt hahahha. Back in the saddle today!!
    I hear you! I love me some salt. I'm sure it's just water weight from the extra sodium, but you're still so close to the 170s!
  • 180.2 this morning! so closeeeeeeeee! 50 pounds lost baaaabyyy!
  • WAY TO GO aBroad!!!!!

AFM, Tuesday is my official weigh in day, and I'm 185! Not only am I halfway through the 180s and 2 lbs away from 80 lbs lost, I'm now officially no longer obese!!!! We must be good luck charms for each other