Newbie on the block!

• so
  • Welcome to 3FC =)

Hmm. Dutch. Slaap lekker and ... jij ook. Are the only two things I remember from my friend >_>

Sounds like you've got a solid plan for getting fit. Now is the best time to be doing it. Now when you've caught it and will keep it from getting out of hand

There are many different areas around the boards, so look around... post where you're comfortable... and of course, best of wishes!

PS - Love the avatar!
  • Hello and welcome from TN!

I'm a newbie as well. It looks like we have a similar weight goals.
    It sounds like you have motivation and a definite plan and that's half the battle. Good for you!

In my experience, it is harder to lose weight as you get older. I'm in my mid-forties now and it's SO much harder to lose weight than it was when I was younger. My metabolism has slowed down and I've had a couple of kids. That'll do a number on your body!

Anyway, best of luck on your weight loss journey. See you around the board!
  • @Lovely - thank you for the warm welcome! Slaap lekker is is a good phrase to know Oh, and i see in your ticker that you are almost at your goal - so YAY for you

@RenayZ - thanks to you too! Always good to meet fellow newbies, and ofcourse people that have about the same goal-range are cool to keep track of as it compares better. And comparison helps motivate! hihi.