Hiking Success!! (Pictures)

• So I went hiking for the first time today with my Gorgeous little sister!!!!
    Here is our outcome!!

Super fun day~!
  • Aw, it looks like you had a lot of fun! Glad you're getting some awesomely fun activity!! I think I may try hiking sometime because of this.

Thanks for sharing!!
  • Awesome! Looks like you guys had fun!
  • Thanks so much!!! We had a blast, I recommend to everyone!
  • OMG these pictures are so beautiful!! Thanks for sharing.
  • Agreed, that place is beautiful! I would love to see something like that in person.
  • Tennessee is covered with trails like that.that park alone has 104 miles of walking trails... Lots of waterfalls. We have an awesome little waterfall here in my town too. I love that I am more active and embrace these sites more!!!
  • I LOVE hiking! glad you had fun doing it!
  • Oh, you and your sister are so cute together! Was yours just a hike or did you also camp overnight?

I used to live in Boone, about 15 minutes from Tennessee and its incredibly beautiful landscape. So many wonderful trails!

The awesome boyfriend and I are talking about taking a hiking/camping trip together soon. I can't wait! Gotta find some good ones around here. We're in the center of NC now. Lots of gorgeous lakes, but not as many hiking trails.
  • We just hiked. I can't convince her to sleep outside lol
  • That looks like such a gorgeous hike!! I can tell y'all had a fabulous time
  • Yessss! I'm truly a Northwest girl and nothing makes me happier than a little nature! That looks like a gorgeous hike. Are you addicted yet ?
  • Yes!!!! Completely!