OT: Happy CANADA Day, eh?!

• Happy Canada Day to all my fellow Canucks! Having a big bar-b-q today, some unhealthy stuff for those who want it, but mostly healthy! Chicken breast burgers, tons of fresh delicious veggies, a ginormous bowl of mediterranean quinoa salad that i hope folks like, and enough fresh fruit to feed an army! What a difference a few years can make, geez! And it all looks soooo yummmmmmy!

Hope everyone enjoys a spectacular holiday
  • Happy Canada Day, northern neighbors!
  • HAPPY CANADA DAY!
  • Happy Canada Day. Just a quiet day at home here.
  • Yum! Do you buy the PC blue menu chicken burgers? I love those ones!

To celebrate we've been to Wonderland this morning and will go to the drive in tonight...right about now, it's nap time so that I can make it through tonight

Happy Canada Day!!
  • Happy Canada Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope everyone has a great day!!

Just chilling at home right now. Going to go for a walk later after the parade traffic clears.
  • Happy Canada Day, Canadians!! I was in Ottawa a few years ago for Canada Day and it was sooo much fun! And surprisingly orderly! I remeber all us Californians were shocked that the crowds actually left an aisle for people to walk through and big masses of people actually stopped at red lights when there were no cars passing through! Loved it!
  • Happy Canada Day, Canadians! Trazey, your healthy options sound delicious. I hope your barbeque goes/went well.
  • As a former Detroiter, the Freedom Festival (shared with our neighbors to the north and sometime between Canada Day and Independece Day) was terrific. The fireworks over the river were breathtaking!

Happy Canada Day!!