are there any guys in here?

• i was looking for a weight loss forum and this place seems really friendly. but are there any guys in here?
  • Certainly! There's a men's corner if you go to the main forum page and scroll down. Don't feel limited to just there though - post wherever you like we're all nice gals and guys, honest!
  • Lots of men and succesful at weight loss, too. Look for Men's Corner, for the mens forum. Most people, men and women alike post anywhere they feel comfortable.
  • Great
    How do I get that goal bar in the signature? :P
  • Quote: Great
    How do I get that goal bar in the signature? :P
    Check out the FAQ section. You have to have so many posts, and than be here for like 30 days(?), before you can have a siggy. Don't worry. It will go by fast!
  • Quote: Check out the FAQ section. You have to have so many posts, and than be here for like 30 days(?), before you can have a siggy. Don't worry. It will go by fast!
    thank you! just checked out the help section
    i'll be able to have that after 20 days and 20 posts
  • Welcome, thecitylights, you're dead right: this place is friendly and supportive.

And Yep, as stated by others, some of us are guys.

You can find some guys in the men's forum,
    http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mens-corner-237/
    or any of the other forums around and about.

Explore, you're likely to find a like minded group by age, by diet, by sports, or by kind of exercise.

Hope to see you around.
  • Welcome to 3FC!

As already mentioned there are definitely men around here. Just as friendly and supportive and dedicated!

We want EVERY member to succeed, and it's quite possible.

Hope to see you around the boards!