Let's get out of the 300's - #2!

You're on Page 14 of 21
Go to
  • ALMOST THERE!!! 304 baby!! Five more to go!
  • Awesome job Rebecca!!!! ... You are gonna make it outta the 300's in NO TIME!!!

I am still chugging along ... I weigh everyday, but it only counts on Friday, that is my "official" weigh in day for the challenges and my ticker, etc. BUT, if today's weigh in holds true I should be down about 4lbs. this week. So I have 1 maybe 2 weeks left in the 300's, unless I stall, and I do have TOM comming up during that time ... Boo!!! BUT ... I will get there!!!
  • Whoo-Hoo ... official weigh in day, and I am down 4.8 LBS!!!! So very excited!!! Getting so close to shedding that "3" at the beginning of the scale!!! Hope everyone has a great day!!!
  • ALMOST TO TWOTERVILE!!!
  • WTG SD!!!! WTG Rebecca!!! I am waiting for tomorrow!!

Lynn
  • Lynnie - Praying tomorrow the scale will reflect your hard work!!! And if it does I will see ya in the new thread in a week or two, but make sure you let us know!!!

Well, I have added walking to work to my excersize in an attempt to step it up a bit. I have lost 23lbs, and I have noticed changes to my body, and my clothes are getting lose, and I am fitting into stuff that used to be too tight, BUT I have not actually went down a size yet, and I really, ReAlLy, REALLY wanna go down a size, LOL!!! Oh well, however long it takes I am in it!! Hope everyone is having a great day and staying POP!!!
  • Didn't stick to the plan yesterday (I did until we went out to dinner, then it all went down the drain!), and today I somehow am 3 pounds lighter. No complaints here. So, that's 10 in about two weeks. Hopefully it sticks!
  • I love reading this thread So many people getting closer and closer!
  • Good Morning Everyone! This will be my first time posting my progress. My starting weight was 338 pounds! I started my life style change almost 3 months ago. Since then I have lost 32 pounds! I am so proud of myself I wanna tell it to the world! I've been reading alot of you guys posts and they are so inspiring. Keep up the good work you guys and keep inspiring.
  • I love reading these posts! I failed to mention on my last post how I lost my weight so far. Well, I go to the gym atleast 4 to 5 days a week. My husband and I started out by going to Aqua fit classes together. I did that for about a month or so until I loss 11 pounds. Now I joined a Zumba class 3 times a week. Talk about addicting! Lol! I never thought I would say this about exercise but I just cant get enough of that class! This will be my 3rd week doing it.

Keep Pushing Forward!
  • Hey everyone!!! Well, I am putting my butt back in gear. I have been doing really good at moving this week, but in return I have been taking in more calories. I have not went over, but I have been in the high end of the range I give myself for several days, and after my drinking binge Saturday, that is NOT what I need. So today I am drowning myself in water and buckling down. Weigh in is in 4 days and I NEED a loss!!! I really wanna be under 300 but any loss this week would be a success. This by far has been the hardest week for me since I started, but I knew some weeks would be harder than others!!! Hope everyone is doing good!!!
  • These last 2 lbs that need to go before I'm out of the 300's seem to want to stay right where they are. So close I can taste it...
  • Well some of us are almost there and I hope that this weekend is my weekend. I will continue to suck down water likes it nothing because I feel alittle bloated.

Lynn
  • Good Morning!!! Let me tell ya, I am sucking down my coffee like there is no tomorrow!!! I have been on a fall cleaning spree at home, and I have wore myself out!!! Coffee is my best friend today!!! LOL!!! Anyhow, this morning I took a sneak peak at the scale ... 301.8. After my coffee i will be sucking down water like crazy because I know I am retaining, and would LOVE to get off the water weight before my "official" weigh in tomorrow!!! But even if I don't there is next week ... BUT it would just be pure awesomeness to see a "2" at the beginning of my weight!!! Anyway, hope everyone has a GrEaT day!!!!
  • Good Morning!! Well, my official weigh in today, and I am down 4.8lbs!! That is awesome I think, but one more tenth of a pound would have taken me out of the 3's so I am kinda bummed about that. But still a great loss!!