Super EXCITED!!!

• So I got sick on Saturday and was SO miserable I took off work Monday and went in to the Dr's office. I was SO happy because even though I was sick I had improved my blood pressure SO much that the nurse commented and said WOW what a GREAT job!!! For the first time my numbers are NORMAL and not high or borderline high! They were GOOD numbers! Better then I have ever had! PLUS My pulse had gone down from normally being in the high 80s & low 90s at resting to 72!!!!!! This is even though I am sick and that normally elevates those numbers! I can't wait to see what they are like when I am not sick! WOOOOO HOOOOO I dont think I can remember such good numbers! I topped it off with a 4LB loss this week! Putting me past my 20LB goal! Getting healthy is SO Awesome!
  • Cogratulatins! That is awesome. So many of us forget that even though we are losing weight and looking better, feeling good, etc...that we are really making a huge diference in or health! We are adding years to our lives! What a great accomplishment! Keep it up. Oh and I hope you feel better soon.
  • Excellent news!
  • Congratulations!!
  • Congratulations!! Hope you're feeling better!
  • Great job!!

• Thank you!!!! It is very exciting! Plus I am almost to the 500 points mark on my program at work! $250 here I come!!!!!

I am feeling much better although not 100% yet. This week has been really hard because we couldnt have the Grandbaby over. I was looking forward to next week when I would be better. However now my daughter is sick so still cant have the Grandbaby here!