September 20th Challenge Week 2!

You're on Page 7 of 7
Go to
  • I managed to get my workout in yesterday!! Yaaaay!!! It was late - 10:30ish pm - but I did it!!

I ate according to plan, and I feel as if all the swelling due to TOM is finally subsiding (sp?)

Later today I'll be doing circuit training with clubbells with my husband. Have a wonderful day ladies!! (and lads, if any :P)
  • Hey guys!

Yesterday was an icky day, I just felt horrible. Hubby and I went to the Zoo in the morning but I felt sick and came home early. He went back without me and at least got to see the bird show though, so I didn't completely ruin it. I'm starting a new medication and I think my body is still adjusting, cause, blech. I also worked out on Sunday instead of taking a rest day like usual, which may have had something to do with it. I need to be careful not to burn out. But yesterday turned into a rest day so it should be all good now! =)

LaCatrina Great job on working out! Glad your swelling is going away.

Congrats to everyone who lost last week!
  • Good morning ladies! I did some yoga yesterday, a video that I used to do with ease. Turns out what they say is true: if you don't use it, you'll lose it! I am SO out of shape :| I was huffing and puffing and just am not as flexible as I once was! I'm hoping to do this tape a few more times and hopefully get back to where I once was before I start Jillian Michaels... I guess that's gonna be even harder than I thought! YIKES!
  • TheBunneh – I’m sorry to hear you were feeling so ill I too had issues adjusting to different medications – I have several allergies, so I didn’t get to feel good until my doc figured out the which stuff was better for me. Definitely not fun. Hope you feel better soon, and great work on getting that workout in even though you weren’t feeling great

Elizabethyellow – I hear ya!! I stopped working out altogether for about a year, and when I tried to get back on track I literally wanted to die. I remember cursing at the TV while doing the Shred
  • new Thread For Week 3! If You See Ladies Still Posting On This Thread...please Let Them Know.