Everyone Weigh in 06/24/11

• It's time for the 3FC general weigh in thread. Everyone is welcome to join, just jump in whenever your official weigh in day rolls around. Good luck, everyone!

Me: 218, down one pound from last week.
  • Had my ovulation gaine so up 1 pound from last week (which is at least down one pound from where it was!) But still up 1.4 pounds from my previous low - I hate female hormones!
  • A new low this morning at 143.1, and a relief after TOM when I was hovering around 2 lbs heavier.

It is pretty cool when I realize that assuming the plan is adhered to, I could be in the normal weight range by the end of the month
  • 199.0, down 0.6 from last week.

More numbers ('cause I'm like that). If you look at Fridays, I've had a loss every week for the last nine weeks. My weights all over the place the rest of the week, but for a Friday weigh-in, I've been eking out at least a couple tenths of a pound down.
  • 246.8 today. Up from yesterday, but down .8 from my official weigh in day on Tuesday. Congrats everybody on their losses. I can't wait to get to the weights you are at now.
  • Day two for me, lost 2 lbs.
  • I have been on plan for 6 days now and the scale shows a loss of 5.5 lbs. Two of the days I was sick so I don't anticipate this is a trend of losing. It's nice to be moving in the right direction though!
  • Today is my weigh in day and I came in at 312.4 (-4lbs). Hooray for progress!
  • I stayed on plan four out of seven days. Two of the other days I had to eat out and give myself about a "B" in how I ate. The last day I had a mini-binge at night. I was able to exercise every day. I'm down two pounds.
  • 194.5, up half a pound.
  • 151.9 squeaking closer and closer to the 140's =D