Boooo - went up in weight :(

• Start was 236.4
    Week 1: 233.4
    Week 2: 235

Verdit : Scale moved wrong way Been very much on track -- I gained 1.4 back of the 3 I lost the week before ... Booooo. Been on track with 1500-1700 calories per day ..

.... BUT ... Good news is that I tracked my original weight loss trends from the prior 60lbs I lost 3 years ago and noticed that week before TOM, I always gained and then the week following TOM I lost double. So, hopefully that is what happened.

Good news is, I feel trimmer through the waist -- I really should have measured. Maybe I will do that for the weeks following.

This was my week - do you see any issues?
    Wed: 1313 w/ 45 min Zumba
    Thurs: 1523 w/ 55 mins Zumba
    Friday: 1700 w/ 45 mins Zumba
    Sat: 1000 w/ 20 mins Zumba
    Sun: 1516 w/60 min walk
    Mon: 1660 w/ 40 min Zumba
    Tue: 1413 w/ 45 min Zumba
  • I would say that fluxuations happen. Don't let them get you down. In the grand scheme of things, one week is not a lot of time. Your body may be retaining water, repairing the microtears in your muscles from the workouts.

Stay on plan for another week and see what happens. If you're still gaining, then re-evaluate.

Oh, and I second taking measurements.
  • I am the queen of weight fluctuation, so I know your frustration! Don't let it get you down. The important thing is to stick with your plan. Don't give up! It's awesome that you kept your weight-loss tracker from a few years ago! It's helpful to be able to see what happened and why weight may have crept up at certain points during your WL journey.
  • Good news, guess this will be my accountability thread lol

Didn't weigh in last week -- but weighed in yesterday Broke into the 220's

Start was 236.4
    Week 1: 233.4
    Week 2: 235
    Week 3: No weigh in
    Week 4: 229.2
  • Awesome!!!