Forum Android App

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • Hi can you ladies submit 3FC to Forum runner. Its free for you to do. It just enables us to post,, read and check messages on our android phones. PLEASE. This would be awesome. I already use it on another forum but this is one my frequently visited forum

The app is called Forum Runner
  • That sounds interesting! I'll pass it on to the community manager and we'll see what happens
  • Thank you very much!!
  • oh, yes, that would be great! I just got forum runner for another forum I'm on and it would be awesome to have this one on it too!
  • I really hope they add it!!! I heart Forum Runner
  • I also agree it'd be nice to have an Android/iPhone app. A lot of times I can't get to a computer & it's pretty much a pain trying to navigate the site on my phone. Even a mobile version of the site would be cool.
  • Oh, I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to be able to access the forums on my Android phone. Please put me down for a vote

I love being able to check things on my phone and trying to navigate the full website on my phone is difficult.

Thanks for bringing this up CakeBatter!
  • Yes I would like this option as well please!
  • I agree as well, that would be great!!
  • Would be nice to have a BlackBerry app, everyone forgets BB these days, but lots of us still use.
  • Yes to the Android App!!
  • Forum Runner does not have a Blackberry option but there is another, very similar app called Tapatalk which offers iPhone, Android and Blackberry versions.
  • Hi - was wondering if there is an update on this. I use Tapatalk on my Iphone for other forums and would be nice if 3FC could be added to Tapatalk.
  • Quote: Forum Runner does not have a Blackberry option but there is another, very similar app called Tapatalk which offers iPhone, Android and Blackberry versions.
    Does 3FC already work on Tapatalk?
  • I don't think it's on either Forum Runner or Tapatalk. They both require a plug in that has to be added to the software and then people with iPhones/iPads or Android devices can get the app (and Blackberry people too, at least for Tapatalk)