Need advice

• Hello. I have been on ip for 3 weeks and really liked it, but the last 3 days I have been feeling quite sick off and on. I have a burning pain in my stomach and vomit twice a day. Some think it's how I'm eating. I drink lots of water which definitely helps. It's not the flu and I don't want to give up but it's hard to go to work when I am like this. Has this happened to anyone? I don't think I need to go to the doc's yet because I have been there so much over the last six months.
  • Quote: Hello. I have been on ip for 3 weeks and really liked it, but the last 3 days I have been feeling quite sick off and on. I have a burning pain in my stomach and vomit twice a day. Some think it's how I'm eating. I drink lots of water which definitely helps. It's not the flu and I don't want to give up but it's hard to go to work when I am like this. Has this happened to anyone? I don't think I need to go to the doc's yet because I have been there so much over the last six months.
    Personally..I know you said you don't want to go...but I think you need to go to your doctor, and make sure you don't have an ulcer.
  • I would agree. I think a doctor visit might be called for, especially if this has lasted 3 days already.
  • I second that thought..see a doctor.. Burning pain could definitly be an ulcer..I doubt its what your eating..but this going on for the last 3 days..go see a doctor..and get some relief too!
  • Quote: Hello. I have been on ip for 3 weeks and really liked it, but the last 3 days I have been feeling quite sick off and on. I have a burning pain in my stomach and vomit twice a day. Some think it's how I'm eating. I drink lots of water which definitely helps. It's not the flu and I don't want to give up but it's hard to go to work when I am like this. Has this happened to anyone? I don't think I need to go to the doc's yet because I have been there so much over the last six months.
    See a Dr. If the pain is after a meal, you get the burning sensation, stomach hurts to press on it just below your ribcage, you have upper, between the shoulder blades, back pain or even upper right shoulder discomfort....Gallbladder.......go get checked, now.
  • Thanks everyone. Back I go for one more visit. I have a great doc but I am tired of seeing him. I don't think it has much to do with what I am eating. I really don't want my doc to tell me it's an unhealthy way to loss weight.