Hello!

• Hi everyone. My name is Nikki. I am 23. Currently live in North Carolina, USA. I work full-time & have a boyfriend. We live together. Okay, now onto the good stuff, haha.

I actually don't know my exact weight. I am 5'3". Last time I weighed myself was about a month ago & I was 145. With that being said! I am going to the gym tonight after work and will weigh myself there. I will come back to this thread & update it tonight.

My goal is to get down to 125, so I have about 20lbs to lose. I plan on doing so by eating better/healthier, smaller portions, cutting out all drinks with the exception, of course, of water! The smallest I have been as an adult is 127 & unfortunately I packed on about 30 lbs from being on Paxil (up to 156). I have been off it for 2 years but as we all know, it goes on easier than it comes off In addition to eating better, I plan on hitting the gym every day and mixing up cardio and weights. If I figure it out, I will attach two current pics of myself. My problem areas are my stomach, thighs, and upper arms. I hope to lose these 20 pounds by September 1st.

* OK well after trying to post two pics of me at my current weight it is telling me I can't because I am a new member & have to have 25+ posts. Oh well...
  • Welcome!
  • UPDATE: Just weighed myself. I am 145.0
    So I have exactly twenty lbs to lose.

Thanks for the welcome NEMom
  • Welcome!