Onederland by November 1st (my bday)

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Hi all, I just joined today. I posted in intros but challenges really help me with motivation! I didn't see any specific challenges that fit what I want so I thought I'd go ahead and create my own. If anyone wants to join me, that would be fantastic I'll be turning 32 on November 1st and I am currently at 244 lbs. I want to reach 199 by my birthday. I'll set smaller goals for each month to keep me on track For now my immediate goal is to lose 5 pounds by the end of June. Shouldn't be to hard as I fluctuate between 244 and 240.

Anyone else have similar goals and want to join me? I'll weigh myself once a week and post here to help keep myself accountable! I'll add a ticker to help keep track once I'm allowed Till then I'll have to do it manually!

The rest of June goal: 239
    End of July goal: 229
    End of August goal: 219
    End of September goal: 209
    End of October goal: 199
  • Hello again. to me lol. Just wanted to note that I weighed myself this morning and was very pleasantly surprised to see the scale say 239, my goal for the end of June, woot! Yeah it's probably just water weight, but still, whoo hoo! At least that means the walking, hiking, zumba-ing and calorie counting/tracking are working. I'm on my way
  • I would love to join you!
    I am 240 right now and would love to be around 190 by November 1st!

Mini Goals:

Lose 14 pounds by the end of June! (already have lost 10 this month)
  • Yay! We're about the same weight too, so that's perfect
  • yay i am excited! itll be great to keep eachother motivated.
  • I just joined a little bit ago and this seems right up my alley! I came right to the Challenge posts to see them. I am at 239 and would love to be in Onederland by Nov 1st. I really want to hit it by the end of October. I am crewing the 3Day Breast Cancer walk and I want to FEEL better by then This will help so let's go get it!!

YAY
  • Oh yay! (lol lots of yay's going on, I love it!)

a walk is a great idea, maybe I should see if I can find some kind of event like that to use as further motivation. Hopefully I can find something despite living in such a rural area.

Eventually I'd love to run, but it's just so uncomfortable with all the... bounce lol not just boobs, but the rolls bounce too lol. For now I'm happy with hiking and walking. And I'm trying zumba dvd's and so far I love them. I do them with my 8 year old son in the dark lol cuz I'm too embarrassed to try it in the day/light

Should we set up a regular weigh in day?
  • Oh yay! I just a found a Strut your Mutt on October 29th, perfect! (other than the fact that my dog will be completely distracted by all the other dogs lol)
  • Can I join too? My 30th (AURGH!!!!) bday is Dec 25th and I def wanted to be in ONEderland for that too!
  • I think a weigh day is a great idea! The more we can hold each other accountable the better!
  • I definitely want to join! It'll be nice to get to Onederland before all the holidays start going!

SW: 239
    Just some rough midpoints that would be great to hit!
    End of June: 236
    End of July: 226
    End of August: 216
    End of September:206
    End of October: 196
  • Of course Sheramama, we'd love to have you! You too melni, the more the merrier! how does a Sunday weigh in sound? We can report back here to hold ourselves accountable and support each other, sound good?
  • We should DEFINATELY have a regular weigh in day! great way to motivate eachother =]]]
  • Morning ladies, just wanted to stop in and wish you all a fantastic and healthy day!
  • Sun sounds great