IP Daily Chat- Wednesday, June 15

You're on Page 6 of 8
Go to
  • Hi everyone!!!
    I haven't posted in a while! I have been pretty busy with work and the new house coming shortly!!
    I went off track last night and I mean off track. I had an annual meeting and they were serving home made food..and I just couldn't resist!!! I just ate and ate and ate..anyways I got home took my loosing weight pills (I call my vitamins like that LOL) and had my vanilla RTD like usual...
    Today I drank extra water and stayed on plan with no restricted items. I know I am out of ketosis that is FOR SURE and my wi is on Friday..ugh! Oh well I can't beat myself up forever..I can just start over and make sure not to do this again! I really thought I was strong enough to go..but obviously NOT! ANYWHOOOOO

I was reading some earlier posts and some people were asking how much we pay for IP products. I pay 23.75$ for each box (containing 7 products) and the same price for the rtd (6) for a total of around 80$/week with taxes.

I was wondering if any of you found some generic brand vitamins to replace the IP ones? I may have to bring my bottles with me this weekend and shop for that..because 16 to23$ for vitamins is a lot I find (depending on which one)...so if any of you have already found some that are exactly the same please let me know..at least I would be able to cut down on that!

I hope you all have a super awesome evening
  • Quote: So today is day 2 on IP for me. Yesterday went well. Dinner (chicken + broccoli + asparagus) tasted heavenly at the end of the day.

I have a question though, do you guys get to pick the meals that you get every week? It looks like that is the case from some of the things that you guys talk about. I was given my packets and the only thing I got to choose was the flavor of the RTD.

I'm not sure if from the second week on I will be able to pick my own. I'm just wondering what your experiences are so far on that.
    My coach did sorta the same thing the first week, she just gave me a good sampling of everything they had to offer. Some of it I hated, and I was glad when the second week I got to pick my own, but it was a nice way to find out what I liked. So maybe that is what your coach is doing.

If you don't get to pick next week, though, I would definitely say something. You aren't gonna stay on the plan if you don't get to pick which packets you like.
  • Hi Everyone!

I had my 3rd WI yesterday. I lost a total of 3.75 inches and .8 lbs of fat in the last week. I had to take steroids for a hip problem last week, so I definitely think that slowed things down a bit but I am thrilled that I lost anything under the circumstances. Boy, those 'roids really have made me hungry this week. I'll be glad when I take the last one tomorrow.

I tried the cereal today for the first time and it was okay with a little vanilla. Don't know that it worth trading out other, more tasty restricted IP foods though.

Have a great rest of the day!

Karen
  • My first week, I got a variety of packets. The ones that I had no interest in tasting or if I got 2 and didn't like the first one, I could come back and exchange them for ones that I liked.

I set my goal as the lowest I have ever been as an adult. It was 9 years ago. It was before kids and when I was single. I ate WW bars, yogurt and frozen meals every day. Not practical now.
  • Quote: Hi Everyone!

I had my 3rd WI yesterday. I lost a total of 3.75 inches and .8 lbs of fat in the last week. I had to take steroids for a hip problem last week, so I definitely think that slowed things down a bit but I am thrilled that I lost anything under the circumstances. Boy, those 'roids really have made me hungry this week. I'll be glad when I take the last one tomorrow.

I tried the cereal today for the first time and it was okay with a little vanilla. Don't know that it worth trading out other, more tasty restricted IP foods though.

Have a great rest of the day!

Karen
    I was on a high dose of evil prednisone last summer.... I packed on a LOT of weight. You should be THRILLED to have lost .8 lbs under the circumstances. I can't wait to see what you will lose next week!!

Elissa
  • Quote: I noticed that we both started out at the same weight so I thought I would share my experience.

I have always had 4 protein packs a day plus my regular dinner from day 1. In the first 5 weeks I lost 25 lbs. By week 10, the total was 43 lbs and by week 15 the total was 60 lbs. I have also always had a restricted everyday since day 1.

I just had WI 33 and lost 4.8 lbs. for a total loss of 112 lbs. I have gone from a tight 4x to misses size large.

The secret for my longevity on the program is that I do not eat the same protein packs everyday. I make sure that I have 21 different protein packs each week and then I rotate a blue/cran/pom drink or a raspberry jelly every day as my 4th packet for the loose skin thing.

Good luck with your journey.
    Truly Amazing and Inspiring!!!!
  • Quote: AWESOME! I am really looking forward to that moment too. Just 3lbs to go for me. How are you treating yourself when you hit 199?
    I haven't decided yet, but as long as I'm good I should be there before my birthday on July 6--a big one for me since I'll be turning 30.
  • Quote: Today is my first consultation!!! Day One on IP starts for me tomorrow!! WOOHOO I hope I have the same success you all have had.

I am on day three and am feeling good...I wish you the same luck
  • Question #2
    How do I get the little dancing do-dad's for every 5 lost??? I get to have one and don't want to miss a thing.

• Quote: Only 9 pounds to go until I'm back in the 100s!
    Congratulations! That is so awesome. When I made it to the 100's I felt so good inside and wish the same for you!
  • Quote: I noticed that we both started out at the same weight so I thought I would share my experience.

I have always had 4 protein packs a day plus my regular dinner from day 1. In the first 5 weeks I lost 25 lbs. By week 10, the total was 43 lbs and by week 15 the total was 60 lbs. I have also always had a restricted everyday since day 1.

I just had WI 33 and lost 4.8 lbs. for a total loss of 112 lbs. I have gone from a tight 4x to misses size large.

The secret for my longevity on the program is that I do not eat the same protein packs everyday. I make sure that I have 21 different protein packs each week and then I rotate a blue/cran/pom drink or a raspberry jelly every day as my 4th packet for the loose skin thing.

Good luck with your journey.

WOW!!! Thank you so much for sharing your experience. You are truly an inspiration. Thank you Thank you Thank you!
  • Cereal
    Is the cereal a restricted?

I weigh in tomorrow and I don't feel like I have lost anything this week. I guess we will see. I have been trying to up my water intake this week. I hope that it helps.
  • Well I'm back from my WI and doing the happy dance. Down 5.6 lbs tonight and 3 inches....yahooo!!!! I'm so happy!!! Down 30 lbs in 7 weeks and 55.65 inches. What else can I ask for??? I'm super excited...can you tell!!!
  • I had my weekly weigh in today..... another 3 bites the dust...
  • Quote: Is the cereal a restricted?

I weigh in tomorrow and I don't feel like I have lost anything this week. I guess we will see. I have been trying to up my water intake this week. I hope that it helps.
    Yes the cereal is a restricted food!