collagen booster liquid

• I am currently off IP and have some saggy skin on my arms, thighs, and stomach. When I was fat it was firm and not jiggly as it is now, guess that is the downfall of losing weight fast. My IP clinic sells a collagen booster liquid that you take a spoonful a day. Has anyone else taken this? what are your results? is it worth it?

Thanks!
  • Bump
  • I havent heard of it, but i do know that the raspberry gelatin and the blueberry cranata drink also have collagen in them.
  • I take collagen capsules,

But as you said it, it is a downfall to losing weight, I have saggy skin on my thighs and what I hate most is what we call "bat wings" the saggy skin around my biceps, but I will take this a million times over being obese the way I was, and once I am done with the program I will restart exercising and weight lifting whereas now I only mildy exercise.
  • Quote: I take collagen capsules,

But as you said it, it is a downfall to losing weight, I have saggy skin on my thighs and what I hate most is what we call "bat wings" the saggy skin around my biceps, but I will take this a million times over being obese the way I was, and once I am done with the program I will restart exercising and weight lifting whereas now I only mildy exercise.
    I also have started taking collagen capsules. I have the jelly almost every night as a snack also. I doubt it will help as much as I want it to but like Sandra said " will take this a million times over being obese the way I was". I can always work on it when I am done
  • Collagen is an age and weight factor. Not sure how old you are but as we age our body naturally produces less and less collagen and elastin. both are critical to keeping the skin tight. From my experience there are not enough capsules in the world to help with the sagging skin from weight loss. I would start weight lifiting to build muscles that will fill up the saggy skin where the fat has left the skin. That is the only way