I know its not much!

• I started this new weight loss journey about a month ago.. I didn't take it seriously the first week but then I went into full motion with it! I went from 181 to 172.6! When I got on the scale this morning I was so excited.

All the personal training and calorie counting really helps!! Not to mention sweating till my shirt is soaked from cardio!

I still have a way to go! But I'm too excited to keep this accomplishment to myself!!
  • Congratulations - What an amazing feeling!

What type of program are you doing? (I hope you don't mind me asking, but you've had some wonderful results in one month, and I'd love to know how you did it...)
  • Awesome work!!! I do calorie counting now and personal training (plus my own work outs) and am still stuck at 163. I actually have gained, but my inches keep going down, so I will take that.

You are doing awesome, and I can't wait for you to join the 160's with us
  • HighHeels- I just cut back on what I was eatting before all the junk food. I'v also been Vegetarian for 8 years, so that helps! I see my trainer 3 times a week and go to the gym on my own 5 times a week. I do a lot of cardio! And then I like to take some of the classes at my gym too! Anything to make me sweat I do! lol Good luck!!

Ryeb- I cant wait to be in the 160's! I don't know what my Actual goal should be as a final weight. I'm very proportional so right now I look like I'm in the 130's so if I get that low I might look starved. So maybe the 160s is gonna be home for me!
  • I do classes too! What kind do you do?

I do spin and step class <3 I seriously look forward to it too! Do you weight train with your trainer? I am just making convo, so if I am too much, sorry I just love talking gym stuff
  • Haha no you are fine. No worries I did spin and the seat killed my butt! So I need to buy a cover haha. I love pilaties and my gym has a class called flirty girl booty beat. Haha it's like a sexy hip hop dance class. I love it!!! My trainer just kicks my butt haha that's all she does. Makes me sweat and hurt for a week!! But I love her!!!
  • I see my trainer once a week. He kicks my butt too!! I am glad I have him, he has taught me so many things, and having someone to report into has kept me on track. I am very happy with the changes I see in my body.

I bought the gel seat cover from Wal-mart for my spin class too!!! It was like 10 bucks, but I don't need it anymore, it is weird how my booty (non-exsistent booty) got used to it.

I want to try yoga sometime at my gym. I did it like 7 years ago, and it kicked my butt, I would like to incorporate it again into my work out scheme.

How do you chart your calories?
  • Wow! Thats awesome. Keep up the good work!
  • Haha i need that gel cover so bad!! My booty (very existent jlo booty) needs it! Lol. I do yoga all the time at my gym. It's so empowering. I love it!! You should get into it!!
    I just write my calories down in my notebook. Nothing fancy. I have a body bugg. But I don't use it for the calorie counter.
  • Congrats!!! I Know it is such an amazing feeling!! Keep it coming!
  • Thank you everyone for the support!! <3!