Rollin' Out Of The 120s!

You're on Page 28 of 35
Go to
  • Great job, Sarahlynn! I was wondering what kind of program are you following?
    Also, great job everyone, you are all doing great!
  • Quote: 125.2 WOOT!! My next mini goal is 115 which was my wedding weight goal back in 2008 and I got to 117 on my wedding. I can't believe I am less then 10 lbs from my wedding weight!!
    Great job! looks like you are making steady progress!

I was 127.4 yesterday ugh. Still stuck in the 128-124 span.
  • 120 today. I was 118 yesterday morning, but it was also my 1st cheat day since I started my diet on 1 July so I went a little crazy. Hope to get back into the 110s soon! My mini goal is 110 by 14 Sep, my friend's birthday (also my next cheat day, hehe)
  • dani13: I juiced for 60 days and lost just over 25 lbs with that.

I just started back on healthy food and went up to 129.4 last Friday which was the first day of eating but I was 126.8 this morning so heading in the right direction again. Now I am just eating clean, watching portions and working out 20-30 minutes a day. I have 1.8 lbs to go to get back to my last day of juicing weight and then I want to focus on staying around 125 for the rest of August before I amp things up to lose the next ten lbs.
  • I weighed in at 109.4 today! Im really excited!
  • Wow great job, Stars! You're so close to your goal weight!

I was really bad over the weekend but got back on track on Monday and today I'm finally down to 118 again. Feeling great!
  • 118.8 this AM. We'll see what tomorrow brings.
  • 125 this morning! WTG Krampus!
  • 124.2 a new low for me!!
  • I'm 120 today but was 124 yesterday. My weight fluctuates a good 5 lbs all the time and all day. I'm scared to celebrate in case it goes back up. I envy the people who have steady losses instead of bouncing all over the place.
  • lst10pounds I can totally relate. I was steadily losing on juice but now I am back to my usual fluctuations and it can be very frustrating.

I was 124.2 again this am. Would love love to see 122 by the end of the week as I was really hoping to atleast hit 120 by the end of the month.
  • 120.4. I cannot get past this number and it's driving me insane!
  • 123.8!!! Finally broke 124 and sooo ready to see 120 by the end of the month.
  • 122.5!! Only a 0.75 drop in a week but I'm still pleased!